And yes, gossip reconnects to the world ljv!
So much to say, yet so little motivation ...
To make a summary, some evenings, more or less successful, birthdays (2 euuuuuh if I plant it in my calculations XD) that Pauline's going back a chouille anyway (and Cooked with a headache from hell, one!) and Laura, who was in last week.
both very nice, although I am more and more "chlasse" after his evenings. A Razorlight concert stripper! And even if I knew a song by heart (euuuuh America? Noon how'd you guess XD * ZBAAAAAAAAAAAAF !!!*)
accumulation of absolutely unspeakable night when I sleep 5am (thanks to work and existential questions of the night kind "and if I imagined all this?" due to the reading [among others] ... the last XXX Holic) and the nights even shorter ...
But also explanations with Mister 9 m2, although I still await his call for a coffee (and besides, I fear it is gone home for the holidays Christmas ...), the rants, the depressed, cold feet, hats, Christmas courses Estienne, aspirin eeeeet to finish: a grooooos cold!
Battery handkerchief around me continues to grow elsewhere, even as I write this message uu "
But also, other good things like: a meeting date today even with the famous and equally mysterious Daniel and his young daughter Doriane 9 years (and a face-to-face exclusive aveeeeeec Henry!! The surprise guest Fontainebleau, with his eyes when he saw me in the genre "but what is she doing this?" and a little "hello" shy of us all [useless to tell you that I am tide for half an hour after I was so surprised to find there ...], Christmas hats, big Marradi (beeuuuh straight uu " ;), my total fanitude and dedicated to One Piece (and yes, I gave !!!!) and especially the arrival of NOOOOWËËËËË ËËËËLLLLL EUUUUUH !!!!!!
Oh, and I continue to draw bad eh?
Yes, well I have nothing but good ink ...
For punishment, I put a picture of my blackboard with a drawing ch'ti riiiiien for you ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment