But what does it step into the fascinating life of gossip? X)
Nothing really wonderful to tell, just a quick note to say I am still alive, although I crumbling a little / much as the job ...
cartons, the BTS, it starts a little squeeze, and both are important, given that short term, or even for the same period, everything must be completed ...
But now I feel good, one more day of sunshine, no exits, strictly speaking, but I saw lots of times my family (for real, not just 30 seconds in a row and a small "oh sorry, I must go to work" and it is these moments that really contributed to my relaxation during their holidays.
My letter and my CV pro license waiting for me, but they will wait a little longer, just long enough that I go to the air to avoid becoming crazy in the middle of my freshly glued cartons ... (Or band ADES to those who want to see brands: p)
What else?
I made plans to create a blog incessantly shortly just for my drawings, just to show that my scanner and my tablet does not help me to be placed on my desk ^ ^ "
Oh yes also, I still dropped my mp3> \u0026lt;
But hey, the sun is shining outside, I'll make a trip to Ikea (oh yeah, we have more XD cards) and try to work some more this afternoon ... trying to forget the Sunday night of nostalgia ... From
fatigue, but the good will in short what more, if not a drinking party, and its fucking BTS entries and removals are finally over? =]
0 comments:
Post a Comment