Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brazilian Stomach Flu

! Ah

And now, a sweet little word to announce that I'm leaving for some time, first in SWITZERLAND and worse later in the South of France, 5 minutes from Manosque ^ ^

tickets are purchased, the baggage being faisationnage (which is fortunate because my train tomorrow morning ^ ^ ") even if they fail not fast, because I try to write this article and look at the same time Constantine (For the first time in my life, ladies and gentlemen \\ o /)

I hope everything will be well anyway, firstly, because tomorrow so I met the boyfriend Potty, but also because this is the first time I go on vacation with my Topin =] (and worse I ' hopes also that my wallet will not suffer too XD)
But also because I'm going for the first time in my life in community with Lt. Dan and his children for ten days, and I must admit that this prospect frightens me somewhat ...

But I'm not there yet and I would have time to stress throughout my journey into the south, as I take the train alone as much, because I'm a big girly ^. ^

voilou for the current state of affairs! And we'll see in mid-August for the alternation, because for now it's cabbage! So see
you soon, returning south =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment