Headache etcetera
Currently, all I want, sleep.
Except that bad! my business searches are a mess and I can not stop looking now ... and the time came to finally get some rest, it haunts me ...
So, redesign of my letter, kick flip when I can not find my USB key depressed when the rest of my time, because there, if not now, then never ...
I tell myself that if I is not no big deal, I could start working right away, but I do not feel ready at all from work like that in nature ...
So I torture myself, I'm new to knock me in the Banal Fantasy listening very hard and very long to think of something else, I make bad blood, but also trying to convince me once again ...
And my mother is not there to help me ...
It does not seem to realize that it m'obnubile, maybe because I somehow managed to hide and live a little my last vacation as a year e sabbatical ...
The trouble is that I have to wait for results ...
and over again ...
So I play consoles, I draw, I talk about anything and everything with my sister, I laugh for nothing ...
and I have a headache ...
But it matters so much to me ...
It's like my new blog is a lifesaver in the end, something that allows me to prove that I have more desire than a plush, more guts before, more strength than I have ...
So I continue to reassure me night after night, I awoke with the same hauntings in the morning ... me myself back to sleep too soon to awake in the night ... and again ... Hey Clementine
0 comments:
Post a Comment