Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hot Wheels Gas Powered Go Kart

Naked Naked jailer jailer


Chapter 4

Author: Jujuneechan

Disclaimer: Yeah well, you know what! They are not mine ....

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

3:05 p.m.

An open storefront

a deserted grocery

A young man adjusting the spokes

Still

organize, store, move

He did it

For an hour he tried to deal

For an hour he tried to ; empty head

But nothing to do

He kept thinking about

He kept stressing

And if the other wanted him

And if the other did not return

He had not opened the eve

They had agreed to see him and he had not come

What the other was thinking of him?

And if the other was no longer coming

He shook his head

But what it took?

What he had to shake like that?

They had not promised anything

And then he knew only a few weeks

He barely knew

Yeah, they had nothing

He had more important things to worry

He had to manage his business

And there was his brother

Yes, there were concerns more important than

... That

-I bothering you?

A burst

A box falls to the ground

Precipitation

"I'm sorry. I did not want to scare you

The other picked up the box

He chuckled

-Decidedly, I spend my time to surprise you. Sorry

-No ... I ... uh ... that's me ... I ...

But it is not true

is not true

What he took to stutter like that?

It was not a kid

Speak damn

Say something

-I ... I'm sorry. Yesterday I ...

"You do not know what I saw yesterday

" I am ...

"I went through the park

-Yesterday, I ... eh? What?!

-Park. You know the one with the fish sculpture at the entrance

Yes the park. There's only one anyway

-Oh wait

Laughter

The other had turned the conversation

Still

The other did not want him?

Yes-so I walked last night and now you do not know what I saw

He continued his leisurely storage

A smile

-That is what you saw?

-A couple who get laid

He laughed

He did it with him, laugh

-No but I swear I knew where to put myself

-T ' had to join them

He looked surprised

A burst

-T 'es con

-I know

They smiled

He continued to bustle, moving, placing boxes

The other gave him a hand, telling her story

-N prevents, she uttered these cries the girl. At first I thought someone was attacking

Ah yeah

-Yeah ... So ...

He looked wide-eyed

is not true

-T have not done that?!

-If you mean by that, come up with a piece of wood gathered in the park in the middle of their antics and screaming like a pig "release it immediately "... if ... if

Oh damn

He laughed

was too

Damn

-Ha ha ha ... it's not possible ... Ha ha ha ... c & rsquo ; is not true

-Do not laugh. You can not imagine, I felt too stupid

-Ha ha ha .. I guess if if fu fu fu ..

-So, when I realized that ... well ... you see I dropped the stick and I started crying ...

-Bouahahah ...

It was folded in half, literally folded in half

It cry almost

But it was not possible

The other was not possible

-Ahhh ... sorry

He eventually calmed down, gently

He wiped the few tears that had escaped from his eyes

He straightened

He breathed

Thanks him

Thanks to this man he had known for several weeks

Thanks to this man he barely knew

- is not nice to me

The other smiled

The other looked at him this look garbled

Captivating

- Do not worry, I would have done the same

Captivated

This look

That look still

The look that made him want

Want

whether

Knowing that

Know why

That look that attracted

-I gotta run. I just passed to say hello. But I can board this evening?

Yes tonight

He would ask

He wanted to know

Yes tonight

Yes returns ...

A smile

Two

Bien Chief

A laugh

From Air

Finally

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... & hellip ; ... ... ... ..

7:42 p.m.

An apartment

A routine

He was ready to go

his brother re lay

He was tired

He saw

But he was fine tonight, nothing to do with the day

Yes he was alright It

had smiled all evening

Speaking of the last cartoon he had seen

Eating chocolate mousse

Smiling

He was fine

He said good night and he left

-Koki ... I

an accident that claimed the lives of 5 persons. The bus driver has ...

Not

A remote caught

A television off

Kazu-no- ;?

-Do not watch it

Why?

Why was the other watch the news?

The other should not understand anyway

Yes the other should understand anything

Absolutely nothing

Since the accident, he could not stand these stories pile

It no longer supported the announcement of the annual number of road deaths

He could not stand cars

He did not

He did everything on foot

He hardly left the neighborhood anyway

The hospital provided them with a suitable vehicle driver when they had to move his brother

was a sort of ambulance

the Ca reassured

We could not have an accident in an ambulance

No we could not ...

Kazu-no-re ... hands

He turned to him

This look

-Put

Firmness

His voice was barely trembled

His face had been seriously

His gaze had not wavered

The weather for tomorrow. The time will be cloudy but ...

This look

He had not seen for a long

His eyes

His strength

-Koki ?

The other gave him a smile

-Bi ... kiss

The glow was gone

;

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

1:21

A grocery

Two men sitting on the floor

Two men sitting against a counter

One a cigarette between his lips

The other a candy in her mouth

-You 're sure it bothers you that I smoke?

The other finished eating her sweet gelatinous

Non-jte said

-Well ... if you say

-Yeah, I say

lips stretching around a cigarette

lips stretching revealing a sweet tooth colored

Complicity

-You 've never smoked you?

-No. I do not like being addicted to something

survey eyebrow

-Since you spend here, there isn'ta single day when I see you trying to eat a crap full of sugar. And you say not wanting to be addicted?!

-Hey! This is not crap

-Oh and what is it?

"It is the food of the people

A laugh

-No matter what

-Yeah well I'm addicted to sugar

-You will end up obese

Shrug

-J & rsquo ; did not intend to deprive me and then we all die of something. You, you're not going to stop your lollipop cancer even if you know it can make you die, do you?

-No chance

Ben is the same for me. Anyway, I do not get fat. My mother and sister accuse me constantly. They are always there with ...

Finally

Finally the noise

He could no longer calm

He was tired of the silence

From silence of these walls

the silence of its walls

the silence of his life

Finally a loophole

Finally

And blah blah blah. I swear. They are very good and yet they complain

He watched reel with his hand

He was always so

If living

He stood so many question

He wanted to know

He wanted to know

He wanted to know who offered him his friendship

Whoever offered him more than it

one who allowed him to breathe

Finally

-Brief. I'm bored ...

-Can I ask you a question?

-Uh ... yes yes of course

You're not obliged to answer. I mean, I want to be indiscreet. After all, you never ask me anything and ...

-Ask your question

- ...

C'mon-I say. I do not answer if I do not want

-Ok ... so ... if I understand you are the buyer of the former bakery?

-Not quite

-Not quite?

"It is my sister who bought it a few months ago. It is acupuncturist for some years now. She wanted to start his own firm and she invited me to be his partner.

-acupuncture?

Me? No no I hate needles. Besides, it's been years that lead me to get tired at the meeting. It can always wait

A laugh

Two

"No I am physiotherapist but my side of the cabinet has just been completed. Of So I still have some free time

A glance

Eyes surprised

-physio-Masseur sithérapeute? But how old are you?

-27 years, almost 28

-27!

Yes 27. You thought I was how old?

Ben-I know not like me, just about

-How old are you you?

-23 years

-23 years!

-Yeah, I know. I'm older

"No no it's not so much that you do older. Is ... well ...

The other observa

"It is rather your body

He looked surprised

He looked surprised

-My body? What is wrong with my body?

"He is tired

Surprise

Still

He crushed the end of his cigarette in his pocket ashtray

Tired

The other had seen

He lit another cigarette

He did not think

-Do not get me wrong. It's my job after all

-Yeah

- ...

-So you're Physiotherapy since when?

Mmm-barely two years I'd say. I was a nurse's aide before

Help carer

The other arrested

He could understand

Yeah it could

He drew on his cigarette, expelling smoke

"It is not easy as job

-No job is easy, no

He watched from the corner of the eye

The other was still on the air face

This air unfathomable

"I have loved every minute you know

Why have you arrested then?

The other ate another candy

He smoked his cigarette

-Sorry, I'm curious too. By ...

-T excuse not

The other he smiled

He turned watching an imaginary point in front of him

Captivating

- It was not enough. I wanted to do more. I wanted to do more for them

- ...

"I've always wanted to work in the medical community. My father, he wanted me to be a doctor. The prestige you understand.

His face darkens

His lips froze

The smile was gone

-prestige, I do not care. What I wanted ... actually I do not know really what I wanted. Help others say it is con eh?

He denied head

Not

What there was con in there?

What he had to con wanting to help others?

What he had con in there if it was sincere?

-I returned to training in the middle of my 18 years. My father did not like, "You're not going to spend your life cleaning the shit of others"

He felt his throat

Clean shit

Is it right?

-As if you could reduce it to clean the shit. At the nursing home where I worked, I was not satisfied about that. We looked after them, they listened, they spoke. Most of the time they had us. They have given me as much as I gave them these little old, as

The smile reappeared

The strength of his gaze had not wavered

And then even if c'è ; silent as that. Even if they were to spend his life cleaning other shit, what was it? I do not see how it is shameful to do that! We are talking about human beings, beings human mess!

Clean Air

Still

-Sorry

- ...

-I get angry

He gave an embarrassed smile

He grabbed another candy

He probably tried to calm

"That's nothing. I understand

He stubbed out his cigarette completed

It stung a candy

The other said nothing, watching him, smiling

It's been a long time he had not eaten

He felt the taste of sugar

Then gelatin stick to his teeth

He sighed

Yeah it was long

-Brief. I studied physical therapy to 22 years and after 3 years, I found myself physio. Today, I open my own firm

physio-Why?

"I do not really know. It came to me like that. I guess when you spend your time take care of the body that suffer, well did you want to do more. I wanted to do more. I wanted learn to relieve pain.

Pain Relief

The other had just said that

Without fuss

Unpretentious

Just simply

-Jin you ... oh sorry I meant ...

-Why do you apologize?

That look still

Captivated

you find it so bad to call someone by their first name? You think he really is plenty to apologize?

This clear vision

Always when he looked

-Say like that, I guess not

-We speaks endlessly polite and convenience, yet ...

The look is darker

A smile that freezes

- Yet I see no respect in this world ...

Surprisingly

These words

- It owes nothing to people Kazuya. Nothing, except the respect

A man staring off

A man so close

So far, however

-Damn!

Panic

He rose abruptly

3:04

My god 3:04

He had forgotten

He had forgotten

A baby monitor

Hum

A heartbeat that calms

Relief

He had not noticed the time passing

He had left the baby behind the counter phone

Damn

What he played

"I'll help you close

The other was already advancing toward the storefront

No question

The other asked him no questions

Neither his behavior

Ni on the baby monitor

Nothing

While it ...

-What do I do?

- ...

"You want me to retract the panels in pubs?

Uh-yeah ... thank you for the rest ... I'll take care

-As you wish

He complied with a smile

Without ask

Without asking anything of him

Nothing

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... & hellip ; ... ... ... ... ... ..

3:37

A room plunged into darkness

silence occasionally broken by a snore

He breathed, relieved

He was angry

He had forgotten for a moment

He was angry

The other was lying on the back

Sleeping deeply

Sleeping peacefully, lying on his back as usual

On the back

back on this that it saw almost no

Hidden cons mattress

Hidden cons back of a chair

Hidden, away from his gaze

This back he had always observed

That back it could never achieve

This force he had admired

This force had disappeared

That night he dreamed

That night, for the first time in years, he remembered

kazuya-Live your life ... live your life but remember that you're not alone in this world

A man looks set off

A man so close

So far, however

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

A follow

I apologize for the delay. I am a bit overwhelmed right now

Thanks for your encouragement anyway


0 comments:

Post a Comment