Sunday, February 8, 2009

Edinburgh Playhouse Seating

COMO LEER MY NOVEL

I hang up the novel in its own website where I can put all the chapters and sections in good order and without limit and the way I want, freely. On the livejournal only be a space if someone wants to leave a comment.

The web of the novel is:

www.jenova-cat.tk (original Catalan version)
www.jenova-esp.tk (English version)


I have to say Castilian version that much more will it take to hang, and it costs me quite the traduccióny is a very slow. In

websites, you can copy and paste the text of the novel in your word processor , so if you are more comfortable reading it later, etc. . Thus, it is easier for the reader, and the web is much more clear and understandable that the livejournal.

parallel to the novel, I am also developing the Jenova world maps, maps, demographic, political, weapons, energy, etc. ; and of Likewise, the maps in Autocad of the different cities that show up in history. In the

lay them enlaces web site, the same way that Chronology that have already buried in Catalan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment