Thursday, February 12, 2009

Le Petit Prince Cover Font

lalalalala ... ouch ...

Well, the new burst is unfortunately all I can offer you today ...
Oh and for two weeks as well uu "

short, nothing really new in my life, a BTS white seemed too simplistic for the number of hours of review that has been devoted Two hours of driving (not forgotten) that are pretty well gone, two trips to the hospital to inquire about the status of my father again and again episodes of One Piece, a headache rifle that seems unwilling to let go for some days (yes, I am back in waves, it looks like he likes me ...), but I think the biggest part of my life now is the job of the Taff, my BTS, my e ; studies, in short, I think the message is clear ...

So tonight (and also yesterday) I decided to screw around riiiiiien ...
For now I stand, and I must admit that it makes a world of good ... Although I always
a headache ...

Ouch> \u0026lt;
(like in all of this rereading, I realize that it's more a light breeze barely info ... Gomen uu ")

0 comments:

Post a Comment