Friday, February 20, 2009

Guinness Book Of World Records Endocrine

Breeze (touch and fresh? ZBAAAAF *! *)

Huuum and here is a new breeze of information, just for you, you the reader who happens once a year just to see if I'm not dead .. .

And not to resume his sentence: "Gossip and outputs are Zorette!"
And yes, today (well no, let's say Wednesday it will be more realistic: p hehe ; hey) Zorette gossip and were doing crazy in Paris, heat Card gossip on very good advice Zorette ... Sooo

racing results, an iced mocha, white mocha cons one served in a cup for Laura Rue de la Roquette, rue Keller a stroll, shop in the murky middle ages with music that makes peeeur (huuuuuuhooooou!) two new jeans made in Mim (with a great coupon made in Laura * w *), two new senior made ine Bershka, a tour of Jules de Châtelet and two sandwiches Potato bread ^ ^ And I

One final piece TT
and suddenly I'm triiiiisteuh> \u0026lt;
Note that now, that leaves me time to work ...
Ah ah ah ...

In fact, I dropped my laptop> \u0026lt;and that Laura had also lent reinforcements> \u0026lt;
Oh cruel world ...

Well, I'm taking up taf tonight, and I'm doing a series of mock! *
motivated!
* And tonight I baby-sitting ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment