paper transport
nooo And still no favorite article today, maybe tomorrow if I survive the debacle of the oral preparation of my second draft year, who knows in the evening ...
So, just a little news today to say I'm not dead, and I galerée in transport with paper.
Sounds simple, and it seems to have no connection with my training, but ultimately, the explanation is still hidden behind my project.
* ouiiiiiii out there, you got it for you? It's not how you'll get to enjoy benefits if you ask me! Hein with your perverse in the air like "I-don't-you-let-me-not-for-your-master-oral"! *
Huuum so I carried the whopping 6 A2 size sheets rolled over each other and maintained by a rubber band, with the mad hope of them getting home intact, but also with 2 fairly stiff cardboard sheets (3, € 5 per sheet please).
It would have been better if the RER was not crowded, like the bus after ...
Especially when you decide to put on the rack the various elements that we hitch arms and finally, the roll sheet ended up falling into the bus lane XD
That's all folk's!
More news from pewter continues to wander on the internet at 11:38 p.m., then she should go to bed, while his brother played in Animal Crossing ...
Well, Dodo, I think it's necessary, this message is strictly nothing, you see me sorry ^ ^ "
0 comments:
Post a Comment