Aouuuuuh> \u0026lt;"
Good, small dot on my week, I survived catastrophic maiiiis ...
My oral was a disaster. I just missed the average, but with a little hindsight, I'm not soooo unhappy with my score, knowing that I was not ready for the kick ...
I will not elaborate on the subject, which was already quite disturbed ...
As for the rest of the week, I finished the 21st volume of the Annals of Discworld (ah wish I still made things piling item ... my god! ), I advance in my project (okay, we can talk about the project ... sparingly.), I had a headache, I woke up to fill every morning (yes, even this morning when we started at 10am XD) not watching episodes of One Piece. "\u0026lt;
An inscription on a forum Annales du Disque World, one installment of my purse (enfiiiiiiiiin> \u0026lt;) pizza (yes pleiiiins with onions!), fits of nerves, and the soup ...
Brefouille a small chance that I can take advantage of my time this weekend, soooo my writings (and drawings) are likely to wait to see published, a little ray of sunshine in the fog ^ ^ So see
you soon;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment