Saturday, January 3, 2009

What Age Turn Baby In Baby Bjorn

19 is a really good figure?

Well here we are ...

19 years of life on this damn planet that's worth celebrating ... Celebrating ?
I know right away there too now.
I wait. What? I dunno ...
That any better? I go better?
Ridiculous, I'm ridiculous.
And I did not get the message.
nine square meter does not want us to go have a coffee before the end of January, that's his problem. But let's say I have done everything ... Ah yes, of course, I did everything with good intentions towards us of Mary.
Pathetic ... But
revises partial day of the year? I mean to midnight?

And all my mail came back there 's about it 10 minutes without having been issued ... youpiiiiiiii ...
Dead time ...
Postera, not post? If it's for
frighten the people around me, it is likely to be successful ...

And I must taff ... huum it must do a little this week than I thought ... I must work.
Let me find pictures for my project ...
Yeah I already say nearly all ... A fourth
text coverage ... ah yes, should I try to do ... the look of my page guys ... c'te joke ...
text pages of my kind? Good point, it is already almost over ...
Well finally I taff not so much ... AhAhAh ...

So I ask ... Celebrating 19 years? because then, would warn me that I begin to rejoice ...

Ouyah ... another great message ... not at all depressing
Long live the holiday of the year ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment