Monday, January 19, 2009

How To Start Saree Business

07. Foreword

This work, as you can see, is composed of three parts: first, a prelude to talks on basic and essential elements of the world "Jènova: the calamity fell Heaven. " The second part, and the core of the work, the novel that recounts the events of the War of Jènova. And the third and final part, a personal reflection on the story and the characters involved, a chronology and a guide exhausted and accurate history of the modern world Jènova.

The reason I divided the work into three parts is required to be obliged to explain it. With the first part of my intention is to introduce these fundamental and basic to conceive the world Jènova. Also, in some way, to give emphasis and hinted, magic, fantasy and the occult that is impregnated with this story. This will start the reader gently and examine it, the dream world of Jènova.

With the third, especially with the guidance and chronology, I get the work is rigorous and precise but, above all, faithful to the original story of the game Final Fantasy 7. Since it is precisely what inspired this work, as many of you already know. And for those who do not know, Jènova: the Calamity that fell from Heaven is inspired by the great work that is the video game Final Fantasy 7, Square-Enix.

When inspired I mean, I emphasize that it is "inspired" and not modeled. Let me explain myself. In the history of the game left many gaps, many gaps. Also much room for imagination of the player. But in any case, the game, there are many momentous gap-could tell. And indeed, these gaps are grace, salsa and a concept that arouses interest as a writer as a reader, because it gives much freedom of thought.

Thus, my novel is not even for the story history of Heroes and Heroines of the War of Jènova but also of his past, unconnected moments of their lives, which I recreated for you to fill the gaps and the agreement reign . I also told the story of the modern world Jènova - both in chronology, as in the story (through the characters thoughts and reflections, memories, etc.) & ndash , and so I transcribed from the imagination, and I have contextualized the world Jènova. I have given a solid foundation for understanding how the world is when the story has evolved and what has become. And in doing so has a lack of exercise accurate historical chronicle.

also have much more depth in the lives of the characters. I've done some that surfaced in the game or mentioned, or even for on Twitter.

Another very important aspect of any science fiction novel is scientific rigor. For this reason, I wrote trying by all possible means and with the pretensions of effort and study to save my tiny knowledge of science, the story is scientifically credible , there are at least a base, though slight, of science.

as detailed as I found I need, and I talked as much as I found necessary factors of technical and scientific bases for the development of history and as the process of manufacturing, fabrication and construction of the city of Midgar, concepts and techniques of modern medicine, of genetics or biotechnology.

However, any scholar in the world of science can easily realize the simplicity (and perhaps poverty) which express the novel scientific issues FICS it. And naturally, it does not intend to write a scientific book but a story fantasy, magic and occult. However, it is strictly necessary minimal scientific basis.

Returning to the theme of the guide and the chronology, I must say that I prepared for it becoming a tool for the reader, and also in a complement. The reader is enfrascat while reading the novel, and at one point feel the need, chronological or have any questions feel the desire to "learn more" may go to online and / or chronology and consult them to your liking.

>> However I have to give a recommendation to readers of my work: so the guide as a tool even for his chronology, but Mesi to complete round the dream world of Jènova. I have devised for the purpose of that while reading the novel, you can go in parallel with reviewing the chronology or guide that explains concepts and essential elements of the story.

not read in any case the chronology or the guide before starting the novel, even for you to go read the pieces that you submit questions or gaps. If consultesiu before beginning the story, you might discover important things of the past and the future of the story that directly influence the course of history, and that is not good, then maybe somewhere destaparieu the plot is much better "live it" as they're reading, and discover the events as they go forward in reading, as the author has presented and expressed in his work. \u0026lt;\u0026lt;

And finally, that even for this work is most important to me. And surely they will be forever. Jènova: the Calamity that fell from Heaven (Final Fantasy 7) is the world's history, personalities and experiences are the most spectacular, most impressive and exciting I've never lived, and my highest purpose is to capture it in my work, to share it with everyone. Hope that you love and enjoy with my work.

Benviguts and WELCOME to Jènova: the Calamity that fell from heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment