Sunday, January 30, 2011

How Many Calories In Toothpaste

[" PLACE Imprisonment "Antonio Guerrero - 01/30/1910 - IN SPANISH, RUSSIAN AND AZERBAIJAN]


A place retirement

Место заточения

Həbs məkanı

Antonio Guerrero Rodriguez

Антонио Герреро Родригес


Saturday, January 30, 2010

'm happy for this isolation

where at ease lounging

while I look at my soul wander

the remote to lose.

'm happy for this silence

when I can hear myself

and nothing disturbed me outside,

without the time I look and find me.

well I'm happy, no more or less,

without thinking about it, breathing

atoms we mingle,

put in the heart of a

incalculable own breath,

spreading through space.

Суббота, January 30, 2010

I was lucky with this imprisonment,

where I was, lying at rest, sit back

contemplate as my soul wanders

somewhere so far that I lose sight of it.

I was lucky with this silence,

when I listen to myself

because nothing bothers me outside,

and even while not looking and not find me.

I was lucky with that, no more, no less,

without thinking about it, inhaling

atoms, which are mixed us,

deeply hidden in the heart of beings,

owning precious breath,

propagates in space.


  Şənbə, 30 yanvar 2010

Bu zindan ömrü mənə bir bəxt gətirdi.

Sakit uzanıb, tənbəllik edib,

Qəlbimin uzaqlarda dolanmasını seyr edir,

Üfüqlərdə gözümdən itirirəm.

Bu sakitlik mənə bir bəxt gətirdi.

Özümü dinləyirəm, kənardan

Məni heç nə rahatsız etməz,

Zaman belə məni axtarıb tapmaz.

Bəxtim gətirdi, sadəcə bu,

Bunu təhlilsiz, qayğısız qoyaram,

Bizdə qarışan atomları iylərəm.

Bu cisimciklər qəlbimizdə dərin gizlənər,

Məkanı qiymətsiz nəfəs kimi doldurar.

 

 

 

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment