Un lugar de retiro
Place imprisonment
Həbs məkanı
Antonio Guerrero Rodriguez
Martes, 26 de enero , 2010
happens that the injustice continues.
happen to me who says so.
happen to want to believe me.
happen to fly without fear.
happen to shake my veins.
happen to cross two suns.
happens that obscure the rocks.
happens that the smell is not field.
It happens that my time has an owner.
happens that join the walls.
happen to a brother smiles.
happens that I was born in the chest
serenity and it happens.
Вторник, 26 январь 2010 Бывает, что несправедливость continues. Sometimes I carry a black box. Sometimes what I say. Sometimes I would like you to believe me. Sometimes I fly without fear. Sometimes shake your veins. happens that intersect two suns. Sometimes the stones are dark. Sometimes the smell, which we hear is not from nature. happens that my time has an owner. happens that connect the wall. happens that my brother was smiling. Sometimes that comes in my chest true peace, this is what happens.
Çərşənbə axşamı, 26 yanvar 2010
Olur ki, ədalətsizlik davam edir.
Olur ki, qara qutu aparıram.
Olur ki, məhz belə danışıram.
Olur ki, mənə inanmağını istəyirəm.
Olur ki, qorxusuz uçuram.
Olur ki, damarlarımı silkələyirəm.
Olur ki, iki günəşin yolları kəsilir.
Olur ki, daşlar qaralır.
Olur ki, iylədiyimiz ətir qeyri-təbiidir.
Olur ki, zamanım sahibinə mənsubdur.
Olur ki, divarlar birləşir.
Olur ki, qardaş gülümsəyir.
Olur ki, sinəmdə gerçək amanlıq doğur.
Olur, məhz bu olur.
0 comments:
Post a Comment