At your service!
Author: jujuneechan
Disclaimer: Characters not mine yet!
Pairing: AKAME. THE ATTENTION
big cracking, humor and vulgarity. I dropped. And thank you to shine for titmo ^ ^
inspirationReally, really nothing serious
500 yen = $ 5 (about ^ ^)
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... & hellip ; ... ... ... ...
headquarters of a company
An office
Two men
Shouts
A typhoon
- NO! Dallas!
- Kame
- NO! THEY ARE ANOTHER PIGEON!!
No No No No
question was NOT EVER
NEVER EVER
- Kame
- Come ahead with your " ; kame "I just worry that it puts a
dubiously
The other was far from being frightened
- ; Kame. I am a professional boxer
- Fuck. If you put me in a mandala at least I am not ready for this ... for CA!
A charity gala organized by their company
An auction
Good so far nothing abnormal
Only one had said that the auction should be
Normal
Damn
Enfoirés
Enfoirés patterns
They had nothing better to round up than to auction AN EVENING
Yeah a party for the winner the sale with a person in the box And that person
His asshole leader
He suggested that it is either
Asshole
- ; I would not do NOT!
- Kame is good cause for
- ; BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO FUCK THEIR CASE
And it was not the best
No you think
He was going to shove more of the gift package
Yo ' Lot was to be dressed
And what costume!
A maid costume
a fucking maid
He would spend the evening with a con
Disguised as depraved
A Maid of cilia beat
A twist your ass
Serveof "sama" in What are you here
BORDEL
WHY ??!!!
- I refuses. No, no no
- Kame you do not have much choice
- ; What! is provided in my employment contract? I have not read the fine print, right?
He was angry
Carrément
No seriouswhy HIM?
That was 5 years old who was working in c'te box
He had never had so much hatred
It would not do
It would not do
- You've volunteered
- But because I did not know what it was. WHORE. I actually have
Yeah
He had been tricked
wickedly
The other was going to pay him
- Kame starts in an hour. Must ....
A dark look
Murder
He would commit murder
- Me not look like that. I'm for anything
- ....
- I offered to help you prepare yourself .... You preferred Stev whatsoever of the account can be? You know he has proposed?
Dread
Stev-rabbits-Roger said the accounting
Glance lewd
Glasses
Smile perverse perverse perverse
Maw
Brrrrrrrrr
A sigh
resignation
He could not back
Too much bullshit it would fall over
And he loved his job even if
While there, he would have sent any BALL
- Yeah. Sorry eh?
- there is no harm
- It's shit at the same
A smile
- I know
- ; ... ..
- Good work. I'll help with the costume and makeup. We will go faster two
A sigh heartbreakingly
Damn
- Uh kame
- Mmm
- You know how it gets you?
Galerius
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
The cen ge capital of a company
A charity gala
A conference room refurbished for the occasion
A batch stirred
Disgusted
- Sold sold. This Chinese sword was sold to Mr. Tanaka for the sum of 200,000 Yen
200,000 Yen
A large knife
Jeez people sometimes
He watched the room, hidden behind the stage curtain
It would soon be entering the stage besides
Misery
It would not do
It would not do
- I want to go. I'm going to ridicule me too
Yeah it would be the laughingstock of the box
It would look like a fool with friends
From co-workers
with management
He would never leave
Too Too ridiculous ... Jester
A laugh
- Frankly kame. I'm not so on
survey eyebrows
- Ben & rsquo ... that you're and in even the most sexy maid I've ever seen
WHAT ??!!!
SEXY!!
- No but you're wrong. I am a guy with a camera guy. And it's not made to go into this ... this thing
- Maybe you're horny but
- Ueda're hetero
- ; prevent bin Yeah .... ... your breasts. they look like real
- ... ..
- i can touch ....
survey of eyes to heaven
What he had not heard
- ; ladies and gentlemen. I am pleased to announce that the last batch of the evening will be sold
Damn
- This is a novelty in this auction that our company has organized since 1985, a year after ... ..
Blablabla
Okay
We know
It hump
Want us to redo the entire history
also shortened my suffering you want
- Although the last lot of the evening ....
Misery
was time
Closure curtains
- This is an evening with this charming French-Maid will serve you for your enjoyment
A maid in uniform black and white classic
A greenhouse-te TE lace the same color
black fishnet pantyhose hugging thin legs, interminable
shoes black heels arching silhouette dizzying
brown hair raised on the side two adorable quilts
Eyes surrounded by a captivating Eyeliner Black
The sulky
An apparition
A miracle
The fantasy of every man
A fallen angel that we dreamed of ... ... ...
Shit
It would be ill
He felt con
He felt clown
Good god made the nightmare stops
- Although the starting price is 5000 yen
Ouch
He knew the start was to put down
But it hurt a little at the same
- 10,000 yen
- ; 10,000 yen for this gentleman. Who says better?
- 15,000 yen
But what is he doing there
Damn
And these idiots who rode prices
- 50,000 yen
He felt ill
"Who will serve you for your greatest pleasure"
He would not even have to do that, bad things
Ueda had assured him that he should just settle for serve dinner to the "buyer"
Be polite and all the rest
But good with a suit like that .... And shit
- 100,000 yen
OH NO
No no no
The Looney Toon
Jeez
If not walked away with the rabbit, there it was about to be wretched rabbit
Already he had damn did not cored
C'te misery
- 150,000 yen
- 150,000 yen. Who says better?
Pity
Nobody nobody
He still preferred the toothless granny where the other perverse
- 175,000 yen
AND SHIT
- 175,000 yen. Who says better? person?
No no no
BUT NOT what!
- Although 175,000 yen a time ... 17 ...
- 300,000 yen
- 300,000 yen sir. Who says better? 300,000 yen a time .... 300,000 yen twice ... SOLD to Mr AWARDED Akanishi. Congratulation
... Yeah ...
Congratulations
Asshole
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
An open door
A sensational debut in a luxurious office
An angry maid
A buyer on his heels
- ; How could you do this to me? HOW?
- ... ..
- I see you again. "Kazuya they need a volunteer" gnagnagna "I've recommended. It tells you? "
A smile
- And me as a jerk who asks you if it comes to the animation. "Yes, thou shalt make the animation. ENFOIRES
A hearty laugh
- IT Makes you laugh!
No but he did not care about him most
It would make him pay
Oh yes and it would be painful
- ; I'll rip your ...
- 300,000 yen
- What!
- 300,000 yen I paid for a charming maid in my service then it is time to watch your language young lady
WHORE
Joins creaky
- You'll learn to fly
Soubrette pissed
Advanced furious
Fist Fist launched
arrested
A nape caught
A burning kiss
A passionate kiss A kiss vortex
A School re momentarily forgotten
Fist released
hands on the buttocks hidden by a skirt puffed
basins glued
Caresses pressing
Passion
Sex
Mmmm
- Jin
lips chewed
friction
Eyes é ; carquillés
Damn
- No. No. .. but wait I've barely touched
He had felt
It would have been hard to miss indeed
The other had one of those TRICAL
Frown
- ; Waits told me that it is the costume
- Kame
lips that approximate
The eyes of the other were not overshadowed the desire
Two hands push
- It excites you to see me like that ... a skirt and tights ...
- ....
- No but seriously ... three-year relationship and worry Cay is fed up with my pecs ...
survey eyebrows
- ; Want breasts that's
- Kame said no bullshit
- Do I ...
- Not that the skirt, and it's definitely not her breasts. It's you
A voice desire
Chills
- Thou ... ... sexy ... and my service
- And?
- Submitted
A kiss
Mmm
Passion
- I only would have never let anyone else. Whatever it would have cost me ...
Jeez he had planned the coup from the start
rat
- Stev of accounting gave me this elsewhere. "To facilitate my task"
handcuffs
The other was really a pervert
- In short you wanted to make a fantasy
A little sheepishly
Court toujours
- You wanted me tested on your service is that?
- Yes Yes
Oh yes he wanted submitted
hazel eyes that were darker
Desire?
Ah yes he wanted the service
smiling
But it would service
A 4-star service even
This money would
handcuffs recovered ; are
A jacket removed
- Ka ...
- ; You're so tense Akanishi-SAMA
Surprise Surprise
massage shoulder massage strokes
- Come you extend. I'll relax Akanishi-sama
He was the effect
Certainly
Desire
Envy
His eyes had been surprised time ; you
A body pushed to lie on a couch
Another astride
handcuffs forgotten
- ; We'll have all this tension release
- ....
- Akanishi-sama
Yes storm
Heat
Want
A tie removed
Gently Captivating
Tempter
A pool moving slowly
- Let yourself go
- ; Kame
- I do hope that your pleasure ... Akanishi-sama
Captivated
shirt buttons An open
a
A kiss on each piece of skin found
satisfaction
-
Kame ...- Yes relax Akanishi-sama
- Hmmm
An open shirt
A torso found
Caresses supported
- Kame
trousers open
A treasure discovered
Caresses supported
- Ahhhh kame
- Is it good?
- ... continue ... hnnn
- At your leisure Akanishi-sama
A flagpole released its last barrier
Kisses
Caresses
A body subjected to the pleasure
- Ahhhh .... ... ahhhh . kame ....
Kisses
Caresses
Not enough Want more
- ... hn .. kazuya ... ka ... I
- Tell me Akanishi-sama ...
- I want ...
- Yes
- ... I want your mouth
- Like this
A tongue that caresses
Groans
- More .... ... take over there .. hmmm
- ; ....
- Completely
- According your desires, Akanishi-sama
- Ahhhh yes
Heat
Sucking
Groans
Stronger
He felt gorging
He felt ready to explode
He was coming
3 years they were together 3 years they
s'
liked3 years that he knew by heart
He was enjoying
A retired vice
A trail of kiss on a torso
Frustration
hands that resemble a body above
hands removed and recorded over a submissive head
A burning kiss
Friction
- What do you Akanishi-sama?
- Kame ... I want ...
- bid me ... I am at your service
- Squirting .... I do enjoy
- Yes
- .... That's an order
A smile
Click Surprise Surprise
- At your service motherfucker!
handcuffs
He was attached to the arm of the sofa
- What is what you do? Kame
- ... ..
- KAME
It had risen softly
Regally
He readjusted clothes
- SECONDED ME NOW
Looking incredulous
Lookingmocking
- You thought what?
- ... ..
- Jin Serious! you thought your only 300,000 yen and shut up cocker, you going down in the arms!
He tightened his quilts
Agitation
- Waiting ... waiting Kame
- ... ..
- You will not leave me here. You will not leave me like
CA - It's called a dog of his beloved dog
He took the jacket of the other
He recovered
- See I am a great lord. Should not that you're freezing the loaves too, eh Akanishi-SAMA?
- Kame. Do not do it
pleading look
Steps that are closer to the exit
- Do not worry 'd have slept on a couch anyway
- Kazuya I beg you ....
- ....
- Please do ... I love you
One hand on a handful of A door stop
A sellout? A pleading look
A victory?
A body turns
A cheshire smile
He straightened his false breasts
With dignity
- Dream of me, baby!
... ... ... ... ....
END
Verdict?
0 comments:
Post a Comment