Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eye Of Round Crockpot

Gaydar Gaydar


FINAL

Get the tissues!! ANGST

>>>>>>>>>>> No I'm kidding

... ... ..

- Fuck Akanishi

Corrosive

Him

A smile

- With pleasure

... & hellip ; ..

And he had eaten the mouth

He devoured the aspired

greedy

A kiss A kiss storm

A kiss that made him go

Initially it was thought that the other wanted revenge

him do what he had done

He was even prepared to accept it so the gnawing guilt

But this kiss this kiss requiring

This gentle but

eager but tender kiss

This kiss was nothing violent

This kiss was loving

... ... ..

He wanted everything to happen in this kiss

Regret

Fear

Forgiveness Friendship

Desire

Love

He devoured. He aspired

He was eager

Eager to smell

Eager for his taste

Eager for his skin

Eager him

He squeezed, caressed

He was drugged . Completely

He wanted as it was never

kame-addict. Definitely

And he would make sure that the other becomes addicted to it

He knew nothing of the feelings

He had said nothing yet

However, there were looks, touched, words, silences

Who spoke for themselves

Who do not deceive

He was sure

But first he must finish what he started

It should make him understand

He had to bring the glow back

The e Tait returned. Low but returned

He had only to fully boot up

The other had brought a sudden violent

He would bring a sudden sweetness

One last kiss

separation

An elongated body pushed ; another

- Jin ....

He had shortness of breath

cheeks red

The dilated pupils

The Smile was cute

- You'll still have to listen

- Ma ..

- No. You think too much and when you think too much, you say bullshit

Her eyes had blackened

smiling He could not so hard to find

It was after all very human but very

;

- "I have violated"

Shame

Still

- When I said you spoke only to say bullshit. ...

- ; Jin

- I do not feel violate

hazel eyes surprised

black eyes determined

- I told you not? you saved me Kazuya

... ...

Kazuya

His name in his mouth gave him an anesthetic effect

He wanted to hear again and His eyes still

absorbed

It felt good

He felt his words impregnate

Words Words sincere

dressings

... ...

He felt relax

He heard. He heard his words

Had he known that would also embrace the receptive

Shit he started smiling that

Tenderness

- You showed me what freedom

hazel eyes that disappear into the black eyes

A smile always

- You showed me what I really wanted, what I really wanted. You got me out of my cage

He saw her eyes s'embrumer

But the sadness was less present

Yes he was released

He had saved him

While

Guilt

While he had given him the hatred

- ; I finally breathed

Yes he breathed

He lived in his arms, he did it

;

- I me. I was the first time that I wanted to be. Thanks to you Kazuya

Her name

Tears

Decidedly

- You've released

A kiss on a front

- When I felt you

A kiss on the cheek

- in me

A kiss on the nose

- I I felt complete. I felt

A breath on lips

- I felt at home

A gentle kiss, light

A kiss A kiss

forgiveness to heal

A kiss to advance

... ....

He drank his words

He could do it They freed the

He felt the weight on his heart lighten

He was afraid he still doubted

He still regretted

But his words

His eyes

Her smooth

He wanted to believe

He wanted to unload his guilt. A little

In his grief. Many

... ...

T-shirt removed

skin cream caressed

Groans

- I'm so sorry Kame

A shower of kisses

- I can not go back

No he could not

He could not get if I had it So wanted

- I can not heal your wounds as quickly as I would like. I can not even promise you never to make you suffer

Not the suffering was part of the existence

Of Love

He could not promise the impossible

- But ... but I can promise you assume. I can promise you freedom. Freedom together. I can promise you one You and Me

A deep kiss

An oath

Groans. Stronger

- I am selfish I know. I want to go home. I want to be with you. So

Caresses

Kisses

softness. Not too

never too

A renaissance

... ...

Yes he wanted to believe it was so difficult

Their life was so complicated e. After all their work ....

And then there was this

Their wounds, their pains

They had so much pain

How could he believe it?

He was tired of asking questions, reflect

He just wanted to live

Just be free

Just ... with him?

... ...

- Jin .. I

He saw fragile

He knew that this was not

This was not how he wanted anyway

But to see him like that

Under him

If disturbed

troubling

If he had wanted him

He wanted to feel the

Want & rsquo ; ....

- Hush

The air caresses

Feather Kisses From

tenderness attempt to erase

Complaints

- Jin .. mmm

He wanted him to let go, he & rsquo s ; abandons her in his arms

He wanted to go and he wanted one also

We do not remade the past

But it could be the future

He wanted them to argue all they

err

they all learn together

they live together

A languid body stripped

Groans more pronounced in response to caresses longer supported

Kisses

Words

- I regain your confidence Kazuya

- ; Hmmm

The firm thighs caressed

kisses on a velvet skin

lips that are closer to the source

- ; I take away all doubt

- Jin ... ahhh

- I'm gonna fry ... Kazuya.

- Ahhhh

- I will ... you do .... Upcoming

... ...

Heat

A vice

Wet Hot

Good

This voice calling This

mouth tortured

Who healed

- You're so good ... kazu

- Hnnnn

So good So hot

- ; Let yourself go

Yes he was ... He was

.

- Jin ...

- ; Come kazu ... Atonement

Back Back Back

Yes yes

Come

A faster

Cries of pleasure

A release

Finally ... ....

He knew that this was not a solution

Sex

But he hoped to have subsided a bit

He hoped to have sucked the poison

Do even a little

It was beautiful So beautiful

He wished for so long

He kissed

He still wanted to feel her lips on hers

He wanted so long

He felt his arms in surrender

He felt respond with equal force to his kiss

He felt moving against him

He ended the kiss

The other looked like

From

From the desire

In force

His eyes were bright

Living

Finally

But they had to stop

This could not continue

... ....

Caresses

Kisses From the mild

A renaissance

Finally

He seemed to breathe like never

He was always afraid

Pain é , there always silent

Guilt also

Things were not so simple

Things were not going to be simple

But he breathed

He felt lighter ;

Issued a weight which he had just (re) know the existence

Issued an old pain

Freed from all anger

Freed

Why? How?

He did not explain

His tormentor had become her savior His words

His sincerity

Its sweetness

Him

All this had touched

Appeased

Finally

Whatever pain

Whatever happened

Whatever the future

He wanted

Fully

Certainly

The other kissed him. He was still eager

He wanted

He wanted so long

He had waited so long

He had just become aware

A kiss Eater

He wanted so many other

But he had stopped thinking

It seemed

And it was he who thought too

... & hellip ;

They should stop

He did not anticipate this gap

The other had probably not eaten healthily since 3 days

It was unreasonable

They had to stop there

- Jin?

- you hungry

... ....

Hunger?

you hungry?!

That's what he had heard ??!!!

you kidding?

- you kidding?

- Kame

- ....

- You're weak. Tired Tired

Yes he was tired of waiting Tired

Rays tornado

- We better ...

- From nothing

Vivid

Corrosive

A renaissance

... ...

- What?

- What? What! You honestly think we'll stop there to make the mess ??!!!

Laugh

He was back

No doubt

Finally

- No no no

- Kame is not right ...

- NO

Desire

Want

volcanic heat

- You've lit ...

greedy Kisses

Movements passionate sensual stroking

- Kazu

- Flame .. hnn thou hast fanned

Hands researchers

pats sensual

- ; Now ... ... will have to extinguish the fire

- Ahhh kame

Hands discoverer

Sexual caresses

... ...

him he was naked, the other was still wearing his jeans off

What wound!

A jean that capitulates

A zipper down

The object of pleasure found

A sensual voice

Intoxicating

Exciting

- ; You spoke of returning with you earlier

- ... I

- ; Fits Jin. Come

- Kame

- Come with me

... ...

He had awakened

Definitely

Now he would have to assume

How he could say no?

When the other asked him this way

Tempter

When he stroked in this manner

Seducer

When he wanted for years

Yes Yes

they rested after

And he gaverait like a goose

And they would love again and again and spoke

Incidentally

- Kazuya ....

- Come jin

A breath

- Yes ...

... ....

He prepared with all possible mildness

Slowly Slowly Deeply

He tortured

- Jin ... ahhh ... in moi…

 

Il le voulait

Il le voulait tellement. Trop.

Non jamais trop

 

-           Main…aaahh..maintenant. c’est un ordre….

 

……

 

-           C’est un order ....

smiling

Foutu character

Him

- Ahhhh yes

- Kazuya

a jerk

He had taken up guard

Heat

Fun

Two bodies in motion

Two bodies bound Two souls entwined

- Jin & hellip ; ahhh .. faster

- Ka ... ... kazu

- ; sooner. ... Just ... just

A call

Frenzy

Passion

Kisses aspireurs life

An accelerating pace

Bodies that Some are looking

languages that dig

blasts tangled

A near end

- Kazu ... ahhh ... at ....

- Jin ... yes

- In ... m home ...

- Yes ...

- Free ....

- all ... ahhhhhhh

Two bodies released

Together

... ...

They had made love

He was sure

And it was well

Appeased. Finally

He seemed to wake up of a long nightmare

They still had much to say to forgive

to forgive

But life was too short to allow themselves locked in hate They

the had been too long

They wanted to be together

That was enough

Their eyes

Their words

Their bodies

Their passion, had spoken to them

They had a long way to do things to cope

It would be necessary time for them to really understand

But now

When he was there, good, lying on her

With his breath from his or her skin with its heat

With softness

He had only one thing to say

- Jin?

- Mmm?

- Okaeri

A smile

- Tadaima

... ... ..

After

They had talked a lot about

All had not been

said things had been kept secret

jealously as we guard a treasure

It was too early for these things

But these things, " I say not, were included

All was not forgiven

Too early

But injuries are cared for gently

And it would take time for them to heal

As they took time to rebuilds

But they wanted to do all they wanted

forward and face together. They all wanted to be free

They had made mistakes but learned from these mistakes, they learn together

... ...

It was an hour they e ; taient sitting on the sofa to Kame-chan

Ran them. Happy. Reassured. Everyone cuddled

a beer in hand

Started a pizza on the coffee table

A show on TV any

He was well

He had what he wanted

Selfish?

- Jin?

A smile

Surely, he was human after all

- Yes

- Does not accustomed

He looked

The other gave him his Profile

Magnificent said it

- ....

- If you think it will be the daily fare. You mess

Frown

He did not understand what the problem was

Pizza?

Beer?

Him?

Fear

- Kame .. I ..

- If you think you will be over in the future, you've dreamed wickedly

Disbelief

- Qu .. what?!

- I left because I was tired and ...

- ... ..

- And because I had a worry

Looking somber

He would not forget easily

It will take time

Despite his words

Guilt not disappear like that

- Anyway ...

- ... ..

- But hey you got me doing shit for 4 fucking months. Over all the years before, when thou hast rejected. Merci à toi. Enfo go!

- Kazuya ...

- Ouais well not

- ... ..

- Believe me your ass, he will be involved

smiling

- Yeah, you take money!

A laugh A laugh A laugh happy

relieved himself again. It was definitely

volcanic, funny, strong, free

It was a crappy character. Totally

But he was what he wanted

It was his freedom

It was his life

It was his "sweet human rights"

... ...

End

HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment