Friday, August 20, 2010

Mac Messenger Status Keep Changing To Default

Busted

Busted

Author: jujuneechan

;

Disclaimer: not mine, but uh

Warning bashing.

"Fan" to refrain

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

Premises of the JE, personal lodge group Kat-tun

9:45 p.m.

A young man, brown, tall, dressed in an ordinary wide jeans, t-shirt collar V and his perennial black fedora. He was there

Sitting on a bench as pleasant as a gray slab (the Boss liked to save money)

His latest MP3 player in the ears

-cloth in a magazine hands

Looking at his watch from time to time

Waiting

A door opened on a dark young man, slim, dressed in black jeans and a simple sweater plaid. Nerdy but cool style about him

-You 're still there, Jin?

silly question. He saw that he was there

He took off his MP3 player but does not deign to look up from his magazine

The article was interesting

The article was about Angelina Jolie

-Yeah

Why?

"I finished my magazine

-This magazine?

Would he have to repeat everything? He sighed

Frankly this gun Angelina

-Yeah-

TokyoMatch?

-Glooser was out of stock

The other looked up to heaven

Annoyed

Ah ah, very Funny

smile

-I know

-Kame is the last pass for the photo shoot ...

Air interrogator

Air concentrate

The couple Pitt-Jolie was in crisis

-Jin? Mmm-

"It's Kame you waiting for?

Damn

He asked him questions to him he would never

quiet to finish his article

Sigh

Why you ask?

-You read a tabloid

raised eyebrows

Shoulder shrug

And? It is forbidden?

"No but you hate it. The only time you worry is when you read shit do or someone waiting for you ....

Angie wants to adopt again

An African

still

At this rate, Madonna would have more to it

Hard

-Jin? ... Mmm-

Air hesitant

Air indifferent

Ca-done several times in recent weeks that you're the last to leave ... Mmm-

-five days ago, I returned to the JE. I forgot my laptop ...

Mmm mmm-

"I saw you both ...

Silence

The other hesitated, still

- Yeah and?

- And I saw you leave together ... in the car Kame Silence

Air impatient

-Jin, you have nothing to say?

Air indifferent, always

What he wanted it tell him?

-That is what you want me to say? My car broke down. Kame me back the time it is repaired

"It is?

"It is

The other did not believe it

Hey Lady Gaga had had an affair with Britney Spears

cons are these journalists

Why not you take your bike? You hate to make you drive

-I not want to get the freeze. And I do not hate me drive. I hate that you conduct me, U-turn

-EH! It happened once

-Yeah, one time too

Not bad the new style of Rihanna

Too bad dressed

-Jin

- What?

exasperated sigh

The other let go of the case

"I saw you put your hand on the buttocks of Kame

Air investigator

Air jaded

-Yeah and?

-Yeah and ???!!!!

Amy Winehouse in rehab

had better change its name, it would go faster

Wait-that's all you gotta say ?

what Ben is not the death of lil nor horse-

you kidding me!

-Maru. Kame is a dude. You've never swung a slap on the ass of one of your mates you?

shocked

Air con Question. The other was too prudish, too private

A pat on the back was already nirvana if there was right

"No never, never, never What! Yeah

-bin I do

A bunch of crap this mag

"Matsumoto in Korea with his girlfriend for the weekend"

He had seen just this weekend

He had done the trick without portfolio also

C & rsquo ; you rat

And then you caressing their buttocks to your friends

He looked up to heaven

this cap really Gray

Sigh

-I have not stroked. It was a pat-

She was pat your long

Looking supported

"You know Kame. It was his bitch in heat, I got into his game is all

The other was skeptical

He was bored

-Jin

Mmm-

"You go out with Kame?

An examination was being done along

A body is repositioned on a bench-slab

A magazine always laminated

-Yeah, once a week at least

-You take me for a fool

Me? Always

-JIN, I asked you a question

-Yeah, I'm not deaf

The other had raised his voice

He always read his rag

" The impotence of George Clooney. " And the stupidity of people too, dammit

-Are you and kame you entertained ... uh ... well ... how say ...

Partum

-Say a ... uh .. re intimate relationship ... .. ..?

A bredouillage

He had finished his sentence, stammering

When he said that the other was prudish

-An intimate relationship?

Uh-yes

-type, gender what?

The other was to look like Tokyo Tower

He would shine in the dark. On

Or-.. yeah, well, not so raw but yeah

-Bakamaru, if you would not, I prefer them with no airbags and whistle in the pants

Really a slab this sofa

It would make a claim. On Air

defying

-Ca does nothing. I've never seen a girl either

-You 've not seen the magazine

"You say yourself that it's bullshit

Air triumphant

Victory?

-Yeah it's bullshit. Evidence, these paparazzi always lend us a relationship to the con. Are they not visibly

Air weary

Air embarrassed

The other began to doubt

And they blame? ;

-Maru Seriously, it's not because you got the snitch you got Derrick flair. Kame is a pal

disgust

The other would capitulate

-Ne me ..

And then if I had hit a guy, it certainly would not Kame. No thank you!

Twilight Stars for no change

C'te time, she left the pitcher with the tuft of hair. At the same time, between him and face of death ....

-Wait, you mean you would choose if you were kame NOT Gay! Why

yes you?

Air surprised

Two arrested

A reading

Ah is the other would have his full attention

It was not every day that he spoke with fantasy nor the holy service key

Ben as well as select ... What

-both to choose?

What, what! He is handsome, kind, serious, class, funny too. The ideal guy actually

"It is hard work, psycho, angry with a dead fly and a nose that looks like Chernobyl, and you find you perfect?

- ...

-T 'has good ideas, like.

-So there is nothing between you?

dubiously yet still determined

Air

"I tell you stop the smoke makes Maru. It is a beam this guy.

You're hard-

-No. If one day I would feel like what I do, jte fucking swear that I cut. No wait too painful, do j'me nun, do you do as much as being with chicks, hehehe

Magazine left out

A body which stretched

feline, beautiful

An accounting

-ok, you and kame

"What is I?

A young man, brown eyes, tousled short hair-styled, faded blue jeans, boots brown leather top, white shirt, two buttons open.

Yum

-You 're long gone?

"I just arrived Yu It's not going you're pale?

Agitation

-Huh?! Me .. ah si si ca va

So much the better

"It's not too soon I almost expect

A driver who turns to his" future "A passenger

exasperated

Firma there, it's the last time I'll take you. Tired of making detours to your angel face. Find yourself another taxi

-too kind, your lordship

An angel face sarcastic

A lordship stoic

Dog and cat

They were impossible

No doubt

Here, the viewer was set

"You also want that I'll die ; poses Maru?

Air softened

"No no, I just wanted to check something. I'll go

A young man on the starting

A young man reassured

A young man who had got what he wanted

-Jin?

-Yeah?

"I'm sorry, eh?

-Don 't will not. I KNOW that it's wrong in your head

A glance

A smile

-Baka

-Yourself

They do not stay in the room they

Kame had arrived at the right It was time

immediately returned to his game

They had agreed to excuse the "car" just in case

can say that it served

Should they just be more careful in the future

He knew their tracks

The other thought I had what he was looking

He lied

But he had lied to good cause

-You 've had good timing, Believe me

A barker clearly amused

An accomplice always stoic

-What?

- ...

-Ton shoot went wrong?

A man who rises

A man who is approaching his man

He waited for a while now

And he who turned his back

Who showed him his fall Kidney

Mmm he loved the view. Dizzy, still

He gave the impression of a cat before a small jar of cream

-Kame?

The little pot of cream brought together business

Meticulously

Slowly

The little pot of cream did not seem cooperative

also What & rsquo and had?

-two years we've been together three weeks we lived together for thee tell me when?

frown

What he meant?

The other turned. It would damage

another show

He loved diving in her eyes anyway

While there, the look was icy cold

Was suddenly

-I am a bitch in heat, jin?

Gloop

-Choleric?

-isn '...

With a nose-Chernobyl?

Have

He had heard

It would be his party

the tone of his voice, it would be more severe

It had to be said very

Attempted explanation

"I was just saying that Maru will not make its mind. I assure

He advanced

He walked on the ice finally

A young man who wants to be forgiven

Another who does not want to have a piercing look

Looking sheepish voice

A Pole North

-psycho, the hard work?

-We had seen several times together and go ...

Looking anger

A closed face

A look ashamed

A chagrined face

And the excuse of the car ... well ... it was not enough ... so

Looking

ice

He would cough up

Surely there had not been dead hands must say

but CAA-market, you know ...

-A beam?

Damn

Foutu character

He needed it so

It was the his life

So was his honor

It was the comfort of her bed. Especially

-Kame, I love you you know

Soft Embrace a loved

pats love on a desired body

Air

sorry

Gentle Air

angry

Firmness

Clash of the Titans

"You'd rather be nun to be with me?

He would try everything on the

I love you The tender had not worked

The cuddle "forgive me" He no longer

would try his ultimate attack

He would attempt a face Akanishi

-Kame please. You know 'em not think

forgiveness A contrite saying

Eyes boy caught breaking

Pouting lips penance

chewed

A "not angry" too sexy

-Kazu

massage of Small & rsquo and a neck opaline

Little kisses in a delectable neck

Little shivers of a body trapped

An almost childlike voice

"I'm really, really sorry, Kazu

The eyes

were less severe

traits softened

The tension evaporated

The ice cracked

He would win

-Jin

Voice sigh

Victory?

Voice knockout

I'm really sorry. I assure you it was not intentional, I ....

A hand on a fleshy mouth

A kiss on the lips full

He smiled through the kiss

He was pardoned

It was on

It would move away to make a good victory dance

But ...

But he waited so long that kiss

Since this morning actually

an eternity for them

Two bodies entwined

Two people who would escape ; taient missed even if had not released the next

Two people who find themselves even if they had not really left

A murmur

we come in?

Yes

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

parking late at night

They were alone

They walked away

No risk of getting caught

But it was too careful

- Jin-

Yeah

"Since you wanted to do AS GOOD, thou shalt be chore this week

-WHAT!

Shock

But

But he had forgiven him, right?

"But ... but-no! You prefer a month?

Blowback

The weapon had white cabbage

He had been a mere suspension

The other did not really have to be sadistic

Air

joker smile

The other wanted to take advantage

Oh and you are below the evening

He was going to be disappointed

Air

Moue cat poté

-Encore!

I advise you to shut up if you want to see my ass fly ...

He still had more than his eyes to weep

A last look at a tabloid in a cast trash

life as it really was not in magazines

These paparazzi, always next to the plate

"Akame: love is in Johnny's" ;

Yeah it would entitle the it "tough love Akame or"

Yeah life really was not like on TV

Galerius

... & hellip ; ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

End

I just go account that Jin is often expensive in my fics

Mah next, Kame would not the best role


0 comments:

Post a Comment