Monday, August 16, 2010

Poptropica How To Have Guns

Gackt Bunraku "狂四郎 "Common sense and murder set in My ... 9 "Nemuri-" concert in Osaka

Singer Gackt (37), the first step, with "Nemuri × GACKT project 2010 GACKT 四郎 bread receipt 狂 sleep "performances in Osaka (September 28 to October 20, new kabuki) for the Sports Hochi interview. After the performance in May was well received in Tokyo Nissay "Gackt stage, but for me, I am, I want to stage that unanimously impressed People came to see, "the silent struggle is on fire.

Seized after a performance in Tokyo GACKT reply The Director also participated in Osaka, aims to stage more powerful. "Just because a piece of history, turning words I do not know what I'm saying change. This is called beautiful word must 残 Sanakya, but we have are the words easier to understand a little (the head of the hearing) I wonder if I never think, and I will finish more work focusing on the message.

Sleep 狂 四郎 play is burdened by a dark secret of the origin, fencer outlaws devise empty and lonely shadows of the buildings here. Shibata 錬 三郎 original story of "四郎 狂 sleep" series, they kill the bad part of the death of evil yen monthly deadly sword. today, not only evil Gackt, "common sense" stadium Bassari and murder as well.

"What stage, opened the first day there is something like OK, I hate this stuff. For each day that will change, I am the first actor that I was confused some people. ". The gameplay, while the other line of performance and performance during repeated minor modifications. Changing the scene and think better.

It was released in April this year he was transferred to become more active as an artist. GACKT band now led by "FRIED YELLOW CHICKENz (JPC)" in the middle of a tour in this country.

"I mean, it's live, I'm like a man who made a good rally for the insurgency. Woman, got into the spirit of taking a man does not know or grazing system is about! "And provocative. In addition to today's youth: "If they say, but I think playing live? The guy can not really play, and where life has not really done? Play professional life. To become a professional. Now everything is too warm "and the message is also issued, including anger.

In July, made his first European Tour success. Scene, music, cut paste GACKT eyes off the fat.

Gackt (Gackt) Born July 4, 1973. 37 years. Rock in 1995, "Mizell" Husbands join singing. Left the group in 1999 and began his solo career. 2003 film "Moon Child" The Lucky en Ciel Hyde double star. In 2007, NHK drama "Furinkazan" Kenshin Uesugi and good performance to attract the interest of the public.

0 comments:

Post a Comment