Monday, August 16, 2010

Creative Installation Error I 001

things come to those who wait

Author: jujuneechan

Disclaimer: not mine.

Pairing: Akame, always. AU, yet. ^ ^

Mini Mini OS unpretentious

... ... ... ... ... & hellip ; ... ... ... ... ...

-Hey handsome, I am ...

-Not interested, hello

He had Having come with her Colgate smile and his eyes revolver

The man had wanted to try an approach

He had bet on the wrong camel

The camel was in a bad mood

1:15 that awaited

the night

In the cold

In winter

In the passage clearly

1:16

He had tried to call him. No response

He had received a vague text message "jariv"

was vague yeah

was the least we can say

And there was 45 min

-you got a light?

-Non

-L’heure ?

-Non plus

-t’as rien en fait?

-t’as vu la lumière ?

-asshole

Bitch

He even knew why he was waiting

Tain too good too dumb

1:18

He knew he should pull

Anyway

He had waited until then

He could not wait?

-You are a model?

"You're a true blonde?

Poor-type

Yeah yeah it is it

It began quietly to do all this shit

The other had better buck up his ass

It began to curdle and more damn

The other had better have an excuse for the death

-restaurant "six senses" you know where it is ?

Non-

"You're not from around here?

Non-

-You could be kinder

-No and if you want to "feel , "my foot somewhere trace

-asshole

The day you say please, I'd kind

Poor stain

Tain people

hello or shit

They still believe in Santa Claus or anything

1:23

Damn

Still nothing

The other was shit for being late

He was stupid to stay

He too believed in Santa Claus still visibly

-Say ...

"I have no fire, I have not the time, I'm not from here, I'm taken, something else?

-No no no .... Badger

But the pleasure

1:27

Damn

It would fart

It would fart

Good evening. Can I ask you now, please?

"It is exactly 8:28 p.m.

Bastard

The defaulter had a smile in his eyes

Indeed say he had a smile short

But he preferred to look at his eyes

-You 're not seem to have abused there?

Eyes lightning. Angry eyes

The latecomer approached

Nearby

Any hot

intoxicating smell

A body tranquilizer

-Si completely and I am deeply Kazuya sorry

Snow

A reconciliation

The latecomer gently hugged the young man angry

Small anger, but anger at the same

He had waited a long time. Too

Little Snuggle

To warm

To be forgiven

-1h30 late

A little cold nose against a torso softly

hands that warm in a coat all warm

A & c infusion medium ; ur angry against a heart in tenderness

"I know

Caresses love

Kisses on a jelly neck

Her perfume

Him

A little angry fades

"I'm sorry Kazuya. I promise to make me forgive

-Yeah

A little voice grumbles

A little voice that forgives already

-N 'empêche t'abuse

Ben Ouais qu'en même

-En attendre 1h30 my guy, I have been dredged, mistaken for a salesman lighter, a talking clock and Google map. No, but I look like a GPS or whatever. Dammit people!

A laugh

A smile

No he would not forgive the belated first

Even if he was relieved he was there. He expressed concern

Even if he did not say. No first

"I am sincerely sorry. My last client does not let go of me and I was stuck in traffic.

kisses. Still

is not there they wanted them

No no, it does not always forgive him

I did not call you because I rushed to arrive. I've missed you

- ...

-So, kazuya

The snow fell stronger

It did not really matter

In fact nothing was more important

When he spoke of that sweet voice

This man's voice

When he pressed this way

As if he would disappear

When he spoke like that

With words tasty

He could only ...

I invite you to eat in your favorite restaurant. How would you like?

-jin

A small pout

A face record ;

A kiss desired

kiss A sigh

A kiss of love

-Will you forgive me Kazuya

- ...

- Please?

Manners. Always.

He loved her for that. Many

Eyes beaming eyes excusing

he remembered why he had waited

Yes he forgave

An Eskimo kiss

-yes I forgive you

The latecomer who becomes her lover

A smile

Two

"But you will cough up. I'll take the most expensive menu

A laugh

A kiss on hair hazel

A happy couple

A loving couple

A waiting was worth it

Always

End

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment