Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wedding Congratulations Card Phrases

Part 4 Part 3 Part 2


Gaydar

Part 3

... ....

He was there lying on the bed. Inert. Rolled into a ball, protecting

What? She did not know how long

How long had passed

She did not know

It felt like the wait has always

At first he had up to feed her, let her out in the garden

Then gradually it had been more important

It closed over the glass door leading to garden and let the entire packet of biscuits to open the floor

She was worried. Not for her. She could not survive. She worried for him

She had tried to respond. Barking, whining, growling. Nothing. Inert

His master remained inert

... ....

A noise

A key in a lock

A barking

A young man, tall, ebony hair, black eyes

The little dog went

She recognized the smell

She yelped with joy. The man stroked gently, observing the space around him

The patio door was open, tucking a fresh breeze in the apartment

He frowned

A packet of dry flat ; ashore. He knew the owner. He knew his love for small animals. Her little dog had her baby. Something was really wrong

He knew

3 days 3 days he had not shown the agency

Do not respond to phone

open to nobody

He knew something was wrong but he had perhaps not measure the severity of the situation

Ran on his heels, he walked in apartment

Corpses of beer, bottles of corpses, corpses of cigarettes

No traces of food

Nothing

Panic

He rushed into the various parts seeking

It found him

Peaceful

Asleep

Relief

He observed the body in sleep

Even disheveled, even weakened, even as pale, he was magnificent

He had hoped ; break even if it was not what he wanted

He may be able

Maybe he had no right to be there

Maybe he should disappear

Maybe he should leave him alone

But the leak was no longer an option. Maybe it was a mistake. Surely. But he could not let

It was repaired

It was repaired for him, for himself, for them

strength he had won, the certainty that inhabited

All this does not waver

The other showed him, had saved

It would save him turn

It would give him what he was They were not

quits

It would help

No more pretense, no more masks, drop curtains

was for him to play

In view of the movements of the other, the party was going to start

And he was on it would be tight

... ....

How long he was there

He did not know. 3 days, 4, maybe more

Ran. His poor dog

He had abandoned. He heard yet

But he felt so depressed, so tired

He wanted to sleep. He wanted to sink no more suffering, to forget, to forget what he did ....

But he heard a buzzing since earlier

The buzz

What was that?

- Ran?

A noise. A voice

- Not quite

... ....

He had straightened

A real devil out of his box

A devil scared, surprised, panicked

His gaze was so lost. It was nothing like the one he knew

The glow was gone

assurance, strength, certainty

Nothing. The glow was gone

- Why? co .. how? I do not understand .. it

- Koki ...

- What?

- Koki gave me the keys. He wanted to come. He was worried. We were worried. I took the liberty to come to his place

The surprise gave way to disbelief

- Why?

- ... ..

- I .. I understand nothing

- Kame

- NO!

Agitation

Cover flying over a bed

The other sank into the mattress

Wounded

- ; How can you be there. It is not possible

- ....

- I ... I have ... WHY?

Tears. He cried

My god, what had he done? What

he had done?

He wanted to hug

He wanted his sentence Embracer

He wanted to kiss her short

But he could not

Not

- Kame. Calm down. Please do

- What I calm down. I am calm. But ...

- Please do

... ...

- Please do

it calms

But he could not

It was there he was

there in front of him, reminding him ... He's

recalling his act

My god, what had he done?

What he had done?

How could he do that to her, to him.

- Kame. I want you listen to what I have to say. And I want you listen carefully

- ... I

- more lies. More masks. Just the truth. Just you and me

Just you and me That look

He had never seen. If on, so warm, so worried

For him?

This look was for him.

After what he had done.

After he had violated ...

... ..

This would not be easy

The other was lost. It's easy to listen but does he intend? Will his words were going to achieve? He had

He had to touch

He had to return

It was found that his eyes what they had lost

insurance, strength, certainty

Him He would return

itself

... ...

He had violated

Initially his anger had blinded. So

Then guilt had eaten away. Too

How could he do that?

Yes, he was injured

Yes, he suffered

But it was too

It

He wanted it so

Tears

- I'm sorry

Surprise again

But why? Why the other excuses?

Why this look?

The other was not ...

- I am sincerely sorry Kame

- You ... no ... you do not ..

- Shhh do not interrupt me, please do

again this look

Heat

Tenderness

Why?

- I'm sorry for all

- ; ....

- Sorry to get you insulted. Sorry to have you harassed. Sorry to have you broken

... ..

He looked so surprised

What an idiot!

He took it all on him

Seeing that his own mistakes, forgetting his

Seeing that the violence of the act, blind to the rest. Blind to the pleasure he had given him, blind to the tenderness with which he could demonstrate

He would wake

He had to. He owed him. It was repair

Even if he were to receive only the anger

Although it was facing his hatred

He would wake

He wanted to see this glow This determination

This force

This life in his eyes

- You were right

- ....

- You were right I'm a scumbag. I've been for so long

A smile

- If you don ' had not acted that night, I would have stayed all my life. And I fled in my life. You were right ... and distorts both

- ....

- You were wrong because I never wanted to be fucked, kame

The pain passed in his eyes

Shame Guilt

- Not kame, I wanted to be saved and that's what you did

- What!

A body that relies on a wall

Need support

This would not be easy

- ; be free is I always wanted. I wanted to do as much as possible. I wanted to do impossible things. Whatever the consequences, it was my life. I do what I please, I'm free. It was what I thought. I thought I had what I wanted. But ... but I was wrong and you have shown me

Yes it was wrong. And so

his errors had affected the other. Too

He hoped that is not too late to repair

- For years I was convinced that this life I wanted

Courage

- But ... but I was running away from my life. Me veiling the face, fleeing my true desires, escaping what I wanted most to World

Yes what he wanted most in the world

True freedom True freedom with him

Him

- You

Shock

- Thou Kazuya

... ...

- Thou Kazuya

What he wanted most in the world ? Him?

He understood nothing

And her name

He had not heard from in the mouth. ... Since when?

... ..

The look on the other had the sad fact for a moment he knew why

- long time ago eh?

- Wh ... what?

- Kazuya ...

- ...

- The last ; time I have called you by your first name, last for ...

- Gokusen

;

A smile

- Yes

A murmur sweet

Another remember

All was not lost

- The last time effectively. I did more than called Kame Kamenashi or thereafter

Courage

It took courage

He would not back

More flight

Determination

A confession

- I've fled Kame. I fled because I felt like getting out of control

- ....

- The desire I had of you scared me. So I fled my emotions. I put some distance between us. Then the distance turned into wall. A wall that put me away, away from the desires of you. But a wall ... a wall that was closing in on me.

Yes cage

He wanted to be free and he had But creating a cage

He was imprisoned for cowardice

- I & rsquo t ; Kame have fled, I fled my feelings. I was a coward, you were right. But that does not date from 4 months

He felt relieved

It was far from finished, having confessed everything

But the weight that weighed a lot less,.

... ...

"I have fled Kame" It was incomprehensible

Since that time

How does could he see anything?

- THE was why?

- ....

- You've crossed my sake?

... ...

He listened, he reacted

The light was always not returned

But it was a start

- Yes and no

- Yes and no?

- Not because I have not decided leaving to run away directly. Yes because I wanted to create other desires to not wanting you.

- I do not understand

- Drill in the U.S. .... I am convinced that this was what I wanted, what I really wanted. The project was so large that would have been enough to make you disappear.

- ....

- I am free to choose to do what I want. I am convinced that the U.S. was what I wanted most. I created a trick to avoid having to deal, not having to you cope

- I .. For ... pourq

- Fear

- ....

- Yes I was simply afraid. I was terrified. You said it yourself

All because you're too cowardly to take your own desires

You're the pathetic Jin

- You were right. I was the worst cowards. And cowardice, I hurt

- ....

- I have no excuse Kame. If this is the fear

Silence

... ..

Silence

Not really, he did not understand

In fact, it understand it and even as he understood nothing

Tears

All this time

He had taken out her life without any explanation

He found himself facing a wall of coldness, not knowing what a mistake he had made or what it could do to fix things. He had felt so alone

silence, coldness, that's all it took for all these years

He was convinced that it did not importance. The other was nothing. He hid his pain behind a mask of indifference

But ... But he had watched every moment, every gesture, every one of her smiles

He had hoped . Not even a gesture, a smile. For him. In vain

All for it

But that did not explain why ...

- Why this attitude?

- Mmm?

- Why these 4 months?

... ...

- Why 4 months?

He thought he saw a sparkle in her eyes

- It will not please you

- Jin

Her name

The glare grew louder

- I want to know

- ....

- Why?

- I've ... I've hated you when we have announced that

- ; hai?

Her voice trembled a little

- I always leaked. I had let myself eat out of fear for so many years

- ... ..

- But you . You, you were there, proud, sure of yourself. You assume your desires. You assume what you want and what you wanted to be. Your gaze was so shit ... you were there before me. You were what I wanted to be. So. But I was not ...

... ..

His voice had gone, never to be a whisper

But he had heard he had been mistaken

He had thought commonplace than the other did not fulfill his desires for a man

But it was more than รง ; has

He was angry because he assumed the

- you hurt me because I assumed that I you did not assume that you?

- I've hurt you because you had the strength and also ... yes

- ....

- And also because you make me feel. You know I did things I never wanted to feel. And then ...

- And then?

... ...

Eclipse

Courage

- I & hellip and I wanted you. I wanted you so much and since .... and so long

- ....

- Only ... I could not have you

breathing

A broken voice

;

- No, I could not get you. I wanted the freedom that you had chosen. I wanted to take those desires. I wanted to take with you

A statement

So high

- I wanted to be free with you

- Jin

Even her name

- ; I wanted to be free with you. So. But the fear. ... I fear I tugged. I was too cowardly

Finally he said

His admission

His truth

Silence still

Tears still

Then

His voice

- I felt so bad these last 4 months

His eyes had turned when he said that

The glow was still absent

But this outburst ....

- I felt so humiliated. I do not understand why it affected me much.

- Kame. I

...

- I was not ashamed of me. I'd say, do you meet with them but you homophobic crap. Yeah, the bullshit because you live not for them. The opinion of the company had no right-thinking your problem

Vif

Corrosive

Finally

Him?

- But there was you.

- ....

- We had been together so long. We had understood for so many years. It was you. I .. it eat me ...

He was still crying

The chip fadait

Shit

- I did not want it overtake me but it affected me. It was you. And ... and anger .. that day .. my anger ...

Despair

- I ... I should have never done what I did. I never thought I'd make it. To you. My god to thee. You know ....

- Ka ....

- NO. Stop it with your eyes. Stop with your Kame

tears. Shouts

So very

- I have VIOLATED. GOOD BLOOD

... ...

He said

My god, he felt that the pain would never leave

The other was perhaps its twist

He should not be too loose

He should not abandon

He would not ... he did not know

But he had violated

And that nothing could erase

Nothing could justify

Nothing could justify such violence

... ...

- Kame. I beg

He was not listening

He saw sitting on her bed crying. Low. He was so strong yet

He had a burst of anger

He had reactions but not those he expected

The glow, determination, life n & rsquo , were not returned

Not

He had not heard

He had been told he had saved

He had locked himself in guilt. He saw nothing else. He even the impression that he forgave all

was his punishment

He had done so much harm. 4 months of harassment. One can not remain free, so strong is that

He had to leave his sentence. It should reach

Since no one wanted to hear, it would make him understand

He wanted to find what it costs

He approached the bed

Stepping

Determination

- Well, well, we are far from Kame I know

Two Steps

A shock

He knew from the outset that it would not be easy

confession alone is not sufficient to repair

No, it was also re counter it. He knew he had broken. What saw today had only confirm

The kame he saw there was not the true Volcanic

. Funny. Fort. Free

was how he was. It was like that he should be

how he was the ....

- Ah! thou hast violated. I am not aware

It was almost reached its destination

Provocation

The other looked up

He looked at his eyes reddened with tears, a little shocked ;

smile

had to play tight. He did not want to hurt him more

He wanted to wake

And he would do

He would awaken the beast

If

seemed to have forgiven he knew that this was not

should face the consequences

Yes Yes he would face

And it would be enjoyable

smiling

- You're deluded I think

He stumbled against the bed

He dominated

The gaze of the other seemed less lost, harder He went back

He raised his face

- And you treated me burnet ?

His hazel eyes became darker

It was coming

He did not like being laughed at him

It came, it came

He SHUT ; tee cry

A breath

Approximation

- Goes down burnet

The eyes became darker

A little

He did not like him is played

Come

- Nicolas is right in front of you

A small glow finally

- Fuck Akanishi

Corrosive

Him

A smile

- With pleasure

... ... ..

A follow

This part killed me. I'm too winnowed, fiouuuuuuu

The next part will be the last. It will be lighter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment