Monday, August 16, 2010

Dragon Age Origins How To Load Copied Savegame




Author: jujuneechan

Disclaimer: the characters do I own not ... boo!

Pairing: Akame. NC 17

ATTENTION violence, strong coarse language, explicit

... ... ... ...

I'm gay

Gay at Gay

I like men and assume

Well I not shout from the rooftops either. To be happy live in hiding eh!

must say that the boss would let me do my never coming out. Too much money at stake tolerate my sexuality as it comes out of private

Yeah it is tolerant because I'm his goose that lays golden eggs. Saw the head he drew when he found out, you can be sure it was not good news ZE big

Honestly you steps you a guy, a girl or two, I'm typing. Worry that any the world is willing

Moreover, bi, they got it all. No seriously. Twice as many choices for twice the fun

Good me what I could not. I tried the women. But let's say "Kazu-chan" was far from resembling the tower of Pisa

My entourage is aware

It not e was easy for everyone

My mother saw his future grandchildren disappear

My father gently reminded him that she was already a grandmother. Him, he had long understood that I was rather carrot apricots

My brothers would be downright impossible

My friends in baseball have been well. Finally took it all. They did not care. They were more worried by the ridiculous my costumes (sometimes, admittedly costumes JE is a little, a lot of loose) as for my sexuality

My friends supported me show-biz. After all ... in this business.

Ueda looked at me and shrugged. Such as "frankly you teach me something"

Nakamaru told me about sex. A mother hen power

Taguchi me a hug and friendly one of his jokes at the con (for once I found it funny, I relaxed this con)

Koki m & rsquo ; gave a nod "if one day I spend on the other side of the force, you will be the first to know, kame-chan"

No, the review of the reactions were quite positive

And then there it

He made you look, this look garbled

A simple nod. Nothing more, nothing less

And things resumed as if nothing had happened

You were well

You could not 't exhibit with a guy in public (you could not with a girl not anyway). But you were born. You were How queer to paradise!

Until now ...

It's been one year since your revelation ....

He was there in their box. Lost in his thoughts. Love you know what he thinks. But it's more about you he trusts long

Yeah it was a lease they talked more than the bare minimum. More contacts either. Not enemies. No friends either

You place your hand on his shoulder

- Akanishi, will repeat ...

- CLEAR

- ....

- not touch me

Shock

Eyes angry ( scared?) deal with incredulous eyes, surprised

- Sale ... PD dirty

pain. Disappointment. Disgust

The other leaves the room

You're there

Broken

was 4 months ago about

Since this is war between us

We speak except to insult. It will not hit. Too much bullshit to hide the marks

He has always been the most tolerant of us. All the same. Jap or not, heterosexual or not.

He spends his time belittling me when others have turned their backs

"You're too mannered" chick leaves is not something for you "" Desires! The fag. "

A me take his eyes full of contempt and hatred

I understood nothing.

Why me? Why only me?

It touched me and it either did not understand 'em

I avoided him at max, accepting job on job. I did not sleep well ... if I was asleep. Face of an undertaker when you hold us.

Not wanting me to play "Nobuta wo produce", 40 kg and kind of fly ass, I plowed

no question that it overtake me. That's what I thought. You talk

It affected me. It affected me brothel. So much that I came to ask me to con. It gnawed at me. Too

Jeez was not the first asshole homophobic I passed. Even in my neighborhood (well not near) y 'were not tender

Why? Because it was him?

I understood nothing

I was living hell.

And it was shit

... ... ..

9:45 p.m. showers gym Private JE

Exercises finished. I'm gutted. A shower and after it in my living room rug

Hold the light. But you were alone in the room

Damn

You're in front of you, the asshole you to t'évertue ; avoid like the plague undressing

Obviously rehearsals for the concert ended later. It is not uncommon to pass by the gym to shower before returning

Damn

He notes your presence and you see

You see his eyes light up. Intense. Too

- Stop drooling

- ; ...

- Pfff

- Qu ...

- ; you disgusts me

Damn

He begins to slowly make you shit

- Stop dreaming Akanishi

- ....

- Goes down Burnet. Straight people, you tend to believe you irresistible

You spend next to him. It stretches. It is upset. He loves you not answered. Asshole loves dominate huh?!

you lay your business. You are about to undress you alone. You forget. Yeah you forget. Breathe. Cool. Stoic. Perfect man what

- shabby

- ...

- Tu me donne send the gerber.

Breathe

- Tu two penser qu'à ç ; the huh?

- What! voice trembles

Anger

- Te raise

- ...

- ; Your m'écœures. T'es qu'un minable

Breathe. Calme

- Sale tap ....

BAM

- WHORE! YOU ARE GOING TO CLOSE THE SHUT

A body propelled against a wall

A hand grabs a t-shirt

Anger

- FOR WHICH YOU TAKE YOU SHIT

- ; LOOSE ME

A plated body a bit more against a wall

gasping

Glance filled with hate and something else too

- off me

- ...

- Coward-ahh me. Damn!

You feel you cons

You feel his heart beating

You feel panic

Why?

And there

You see

You see what had you ever seen in his dark eyes

In yeah the gene but also of desire.

Damn desire

Shit

Jin Akanishi feeling of desire for you. A man

P'tain that's the best

- Ah ! I'm a lousy

- ...

- A salt PD. Hein jin?

- Ou ... Ouais ...

A simple murmur

A trouble Lié à la proximité

A press corps here if

Two hands brought over a head

A knee that slips between two legs

- ; What ... what are you doing ??!!!

Panic

Friction

A body that is struggling

A blast on a skin reddened with anger, effort and desire

- My word, do j'te effect

- Fuck. Leave me shit

A more intense friction

gasps

tension

A body contracted by ... pleasure?

A hand that imprisons two sisters

Another caressing. Gently

- Stop-ahh-stop that

- ...

- Ka ... kame

lips that arise in a neck

Kisses light and no longer supported, stronger

A groan

body rubbed against the dominating corps dominé

 

-           Han… st…stop

-           Stop ?

-           ….

A hand on a belly contracted descending to be on ...

- ; Ahhh ... ka

- ...

- Hmmm

A caress pressing

- You're hard Jin

- Ahhhh-Hann

- ; You're hard against me. You're hard for me

- Ahhh ... ahhhh ... hnn

- And it's me you treated violently PD

He was angry

Yeah that the would not

He had to live hell for weeks. He had felt humiliated, dirty

All for what. Because this was a con repressed. Because he did not assume. Because he did not fulfill his desire

- You want me jin

- Han ... kame

- I am the pathetic ???!!

- ....

- REPLIES!

- N ... No. Hmm

A kiss violent. A mouth ravaged, raped by another

A body capitulates

Two hands released that fall along a body.

Two more hands that are busy on a belt.

Heat

Want

- Kame ....

- What? you always want me to stop, perhaps?

- Hmmm ... I

- swollen You jin. You're swollen in my hand

- Ahh ... hmmm

A pleasure rising

A breath accelerating

- You've rotten life.

- Hmm .. I ... .. kame ka

- Farm there.

A body pushed land joined by another

Violence Violence

kisses

Violence Movement

- is .... That's not what you wanted?

- No. .. I ..

- NO. All this time. You wanted me to kiss you. Right?

- Hmmm ... .. it

New kiss. Feverish. Dominant.

From sensual touching, sexual

Caresses furious

clothes falling

A body dominated body that abandons the mainstream. A movement tracking

hands that entwine inactivate

Violence

A body returned to the belly

A whisper in his ear

- I hated myself because of you. Four months. 4 months depression. To immerse myself in work to forget your words.

- I ... .. I am ..

- Farm is jin. All because you're too cowardly to take your own desires.

- Mmmm

soft murmurs against a reddened ear pleasure. Biting. Dominant body which presses the body dominated. Friction

- Mmmm

- ; Believe me. You'll pay a hundredfold

- Ahhh

An intrusion. Two. Preparation.

- Arr ... hmmm ... kam

- I'll make the violence you have given me

- Ahhh ... ahhh

Violence.

Empty

- AHHHHH

- ; Mmmm

Empty filled.

pain. Tears

 

-           Ça fait mal ?

-           Ahhh…ahhh ka… 

-           Chut.

 

A slow movement. Hugs. Caresses to soothe the body dominated. To appease his own anger.

- Ka ... ahhh ... ahhh

- So good ... mmm.

- Ahhh ... hmmm

A movement that is accelerating.

The hips are growing to better accommodate them.

Violence

Heat

Fun

- Han ... look at you

- Ahhh ... ahhh

- You come against me ... hmmm ... p'tain ... you're the pathetic jin han ...

- ....

- You're a coward ... hn ... to not take ...

- Ka kam ... mmmmm ...

- You move yourself against me .... Ahhhh ... yes. Hn is the ... ... who likes to get caught .... Eh?

A cadence that ax

an apotheosis so close

Groans which approach

- You're coming -hmmm

- Kame ...

- You want to come

A hand that holds

- Kame .. ahhh

A body that begs

- ; You want to come

- Ahhh ... I

- Say ... jin

A body that is against another, seeking its issuance

- ; ... I

- TELL the

A voice that begs

;

- Yes ...

- Yes -hmm. Yes what?

- I want .. I beg you.

- ....

- I want to come

- ....

- kame ... ... .. I want to come let me ... ahhh

A movement resumed.

Faster

More intense

- Ahhh yes ...

- Hmm ... jin

Pleasure

Issuance

Two cries

... ... ... ... ..

10:37 p.m. showers gym Private JE

Body against a wall covered with a jacket

Another that takes its business

Steps that are close to the exit

- ; I've made what I had to leave ... we

- ....

Des pas qui s’éloignent. Des larmes.

……..

 

Tu rentre dans ton appart grand standing

Ta petite chienne t’accueille, tu lui rends. Tu l’aime

La nuit est belle, chaude, noire. Tu la contemple.

T’es chez toi. T’es bien.

T’as une clope à la main, un verre de Château Margaux 2004-grande cuvée dans l’autre.

class what.

- pisses

The wine is bitter

... ... ..

A follow

Verdict? I hope it does not lack coherence. I'm sorry if some find it too violent Mea culpa (but hey life is not disney not eh? ^ ^)

The next part will be the point of view Jin

0 comments:

Post a Comment