Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What Is The Difference Between Sugar And Diabetes

How dump a guy in ten lessons .... or not!


How dump a guy in ten reading ; ... ons. or not!

Author: jujuneechan

Disclaimer: Characters are not mine ... to my regret!

Pairing: Ryoda

careful language not suitable for children. Basically, they are not very polite and do things not very Catholic, so you're warned!!

... ... ....

I'll drop, I'll drop, I AM GOING TO RELEASING

If I'm going to do. This time it's good. Two fucking months. Two months and no call, no message, that slab!

But he believes what! Brothel is that I smoke. Shit why? Why I'm not smoking! It decided I Quit la boxe et je fume. Ça me déstressera.

Putain, il me fait chier.

Je le largue. Marre d’être pris pour un pigeon. Ah ça quand mini-ryo est dans le besoin, l’autre il sait se servir de son blackberry.                                                                                                                                 There are not marked
Post. No! What If! I fucking strike. If he wants to post his package is another mailbox.

Yeah! I take my freedom. It freelance total now, as seems jin. More headaches. I found a nice little plan and basta. Ciao's bullshit! Moreover Ryuji is pretty good. Yeah. Bad boxer but fucking ass. Not

is decided. I WILL LARGUE.

... ... ... ... ..

Day of shit, shit photoshoot, rehearsals of shit, shit ... plugs. Want to go home!

Damn you will open your door to the idiot! But I'm sick, strength!

open lock Oh, oh light, oh crap.

You're in your room and there the bastard (shorter than "Nishikido Ryo ex-future) in your slippers in hand with your favorite crackers. WHORE!

- That's how you greet your man that you did not see for weeks ... oops

thou & rsquo ; have said aloud

- Yields (so also you said aloud)

- ....

- You hear me I told you to steer home

But especially not react. Continue to eat my crackers, make yourself happy. Bastard.
The is beautiful anyway. Hair cut, more muscular, too. Dammit concerts helps. 'd Better worry your four-hour, but you're too revered.

- Two months .... Two months and not a new ...

- I had no time. You know, the tour.

Yeah I know. But that never prevented me from calling you me when I was on tour. Asshole.

- And my ass is a vanilla ice cream.

- Mmm my favorite perfume

- NOT BUT YOU'RE CRAZY MY MOUTH! CLEAR!

A packet of crackers made. An advanced slipper. Slowly, slowly a body that approximates another

- You're the thinking- hard. Get out. It's over.

Two bodies a few centimeters

hands all sages that arise on both shoulders tense. Attempt to defuse.

- Tatsuya

A body that is, one that sticks.

- off me. I want to see you.

A hand that goes from one shoulder to a neck reddened with anger. A caress. A sigh, a sigh, light but still. Defusing engaged

- You make shit Ryo

- Mmm

- ; Really shit

A caress intensifying. A hand joins her twin. A breath. Lips chewed.

- Mmm, you're cheating

- Mmm mm

A kiss. Smooth, full of envy. A kiss for saying sorry. A kiss to say "I missed you." A kiss to say what we can not say.

A groan. Two. A neck kissed. Both hands remained inactive closer. A sigh.

- It can go on Ryo

biting. Two naughty hands, players that slip under a shirt, that caress the pecs Mamamia, hours worked by boxing.

- Mmm. Ryo seriously. Mmm

A body that is stronger glue to another. A swing.

Friction Heat

Want

- Mmm

- Oh Ryo

Two people who find themselves, which is marked.

- You not drop me, Tatsuya

- ; Mmm ah

Two hands are busy. Faster. Stronger.

- I doing ... hmm ... is that ... ah

- Okay I shit but Mmm, but I could not 't call ... really

- Te crazy paaaahhhh

- ; hear your voice and Han- was back .... Direct

Two bodies moving in rhythm. Hugs violent pressing. Kisses cajoler

An explosion

... ... .... Two bodies

languid on a sofa. A TV show. Crackers. Apology accepted.

A day that ended better than it had begun.

A motherfucker who becomes Nishikido-Ryo-my guy. You got the impression

You for is having serious. ; ; ;
But damn you must be masochistic because you're sure you will ask for more
Grave.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

End

And yes this is not the Akame ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment