A retreat Место заточения
Həbs məkanı
Antonio Guerrero Rodríguez ;
Антонио Герреро Родригес
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Today I wrote to many friends,
but did not tell anyone about
heap vicissitudes which I brought
(more than all his present).
In my letters I write to them,
that this single camera, without anything or anyone,
for me is a place of solitude,
where can I get rid of the chains.
Like other places in my life, the cooler I
Slowly fill light,
that of its emptiness arose
sparkle , that my heart
turns into a fountain of love,
this love with which I am writing to all.
Domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010
I have written to various friends,
any rosary will narrate the vicissitudes
I spent
(rather than all imagine). In
them know my lines
this cell, with nothing and no one,
for me is a retreat
where I book my chains.
Like others of my life, this gap,
slowly filling the
light to draw out its hollowness
the glow that my heart becomes
supplier love
of this love that all I write.
Bazar, 7 fevral 2010
Mən bu Cox bir Gün dostlarıma
Məktub yazdım, amma danışmadım
Dözdüyüm fırtınalardan, bəlalardan.
Dostlarıma tənha məhbəs həyatımdan,
Heç kimsiz, heç nəsiz yalqızlığımdan yazdım.
Tənha kamerada zəncirləri qırıram,
Bu karseri durmadan nurla doldururam,
Ömrümün başqa yerlərini dolduran kimi.
Və bu boşluqdan kükrəmə yaranır,
Ürəyimi eşq fəvvarəsinə döndərir.
Bu eşqdən hamıya yazıram.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Last night, when a sullen silence
as the cover of darkness
covered me, and the uncertainty of raw
snowstorms intoxicated me, love
caused a
streak in the fibers of my heart,
perpetual pangs of absence.
For a while I was awake.
Last night, facing the loneliness
resonant yesterdays I said
All the anxieties of my life
have cleared this long path
where
dangers of death have not been able spoil the light.
ertəsi Bazar, 8 fevral 2010
Bu gecə qaraqabaq sükut
Qaranlıqda qapdı məni.
Qeyri-müəyyənlik məni
Soyuq çovğuntək dumanlandırırdı.
Eşq ürəyimin dərinliyində
Bir kükrəmə qaldırırdı -
Əziyyətli əbədi yoxluqdan bir kükrəmə idi bu.
Yatmadım, dünənki xatirələrimə daldım
Bu gecənin nəhayətsiz tənhalığında.
Özüm-özümə dedim: bu uzun yolu
Həyatımdakı bütün yuxusuz gecələr
Təmizlədi, açdı. Bu nuru
Monday, February 8, 2010
That night, when a gloomy silence,
as the cover of darkness
covered me, and uncertainty
crude blizzard befuddle me,
love to provoke an outbreak
in the fibers of my heart,
and flour because of the eternal absence.
a while I have not slept.
That night, alone in a lengthy
yesterday's memories, I said to myself:
All the sleepless nights in my life
cleared this long path,
where the risk of death
could not extinguish the light.
0 comments:
Post a Comment