Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rabbit Watering Home Made

gackt the supernatural

February 3 (Thursday) in Roppongi, [Supernatural: The ANIMATION] has made its world premiere night tonight Uchida votes cast (45), Tatsuki Higashiji Hiroshi (44), Noriko Takagi Sun (48), Park 璐 美 (39), and Gackt (37) were on stage.

[Supernatural: The ANIMATION] The hit series on American television] [SUPERNATURAL series was animated in Japan. American television animated series will first try in the world. Leapt Through Time [Produced by],] was [Wars first Japanese animation studio to show the strength of the world, such as Japanimation MADHOUSE. First World Maruyama Masao, president MADHOUSE (69) were also present.

President Uchida attract Maruyama, land is Takagi Sun, and the park became the moderator LiLiCo "It cool ~ you two, with two people about this beautiful. In response to this first thing he can Takagi Sun, "I come first in the studio, I'm fine, I'll be with two people, he said, were excited by the public. Uchida, area to the east, "Please stop," was all embarrassed.

The original live action, all that can be exceeded how anime Uchida, "I'd shoot a scene where a shot was fired in the road, I felt a sensation of speed or animation like this that put Mashita" comment. East region ", or the color of the image throughout the atmosphere, looked like a child myself, had seen some scary things, and I say that [I] Humanoid Monster Bem (laughter from the audience), the entire flow of colors and shades that take on subjects that he thought the difference between live-action. Please try to compare because we are drawing the same as live action and animation, he said.

Then Mike went to the park, I thought I was in the role of women in the role of a boy named, ah, before that, and I thought you two beautiful people, "recalled a comment in the middle I lifted the two sites or played in lol. Laughter is nothing good and Uchida Higashiji "Shut up!" Et se mit à rire.

La première mondiale, la version live-action, avec Jensen Ackles et Jared Padarekki a également montré un message vidéo du producteur exécutif Eric Kripke. Kripke semble se réjouir que les fans excités dit Tei Hazime beaucoup de dessins animés japonais. régions de l'Est aussi, «Je suis honoré d'avoir été transmis à penser à un très bon producteur," et heureusement. However, Bluray and DVD recording and the English dub, it's that hit the dub that person Padarekki Jared, and certify that Hollywood animation from that time, who share the world suggests.

Iyo Iyo GACKT with special guest appearance, but also radically changed before it's lively atmosphere, the audience listened to everyone GACKT serious attention to the still. Gackt is "called implement a voice actor, what it means to express the difference, but I have no work, that breathes the soul from the best actor, I think. Unable to speak in a live-action anime you can send to the world I think it's great that the expression may be involved, it would be great, "said. "I'm shy, but she is tan that Kyorokyoro the edge, and today's Noriko," I am honored to meet you, "and could finally say," he dusted humor.

[Supernatural: ANIMATION \u0026lt;First Season> Blu-ray & DVD] was released on February 23 from Warner Home Video. GACKT live DVD "FRIED YELLOW CHICKENz Fox School of male rabbits male and female bathing beauty 濡 戏 ☆ Glittering Festival ~ ~ The DVD" are now available from Avex Entertainment. (Hide Shigeru Sawada Aya)

0 comments:

Post a Comment