Un lugar de retiro
Place imprisonment
Həbs məkanı
Antonio Guerrero Rodriguez
Antonio Guerrero Rodriguez
Monday, February 1, 2010
I said no to musty stillness.
I stood on the bare floor,
took the first step, then the second,
I gradually became rain.
the beginning, was the skepticism
and then came dependency.
Later appeared the antithesis
and with it the development.
started spinning for hours
spirit and rhythm that impel
and glide through the ether.
Surrounded by a relentless tedium,
en la plaza de mi corazón
me vi feliz, cantando y bailando.
Monday, February 1, 2010
I said "no" musty silence.
I stood on the bare floor,
took the first step venture m second,
and gradually turned into rain.
In the beginning there was skepticism ,
and then came a dependency.
Later came the antithesis
and at ease with him.
I started spinning for a few hours
in spirit and rhythm, which drives
glide through ether.
and surrounded by the relentless boredom
in the space of my heart,
I sang and danced, and I was happy.
Bazar ertəsi, a fevral 2010
Çürümüş sükuta yox dedim,
Çilpaq döşəmədə dayandım.
Bir addım atdım, ikincisi gəldi.
Sakitcə bir yağışa döndüm.
Əvvəl şübhələr gəldi, sonra asılılıq.
Sonra əks fikirlər oyandı, gəldi sərbəstlik.
Bir neçə saat fırfıra tək fırlandım,
Efirin ab-havası, ritmi ilə sürüşdüm.
Heç yorulmurdum darıxdırıcı əhatəmdə,
Şərqi söylədim qəlbimin məkanlarında, .
Rəqs etdim, xoşbəxt oldum.
0 comments:
Post a Comment