Sunday, February 6, 2011

Maritim Schlosshotel Fulda

["PLACE Imprisonment" Antonio Guerrero - 06/02/1910 - IN SPANISH, RUSSIAN AND AZERBAIJAN]

A retreat
Место imprisonment
Həbs məkanı

Antonio Guerrero Rodríguez ;
Antonio Guerrero Rodriguez

Saturday, February 6, 2010



Şənbə, 6 fevral 2010

Women, break in my thoughts
like waves on the beaches;
suddenly enter my arenas,
sea then come back another time.
So are you, swell unruly,
incessant reciprocating water
where my heart is drowning
telling your body wave to wave.
You know you'll be back,
however, do not know your name
not know I remember your kisses.
Maybe one day when your skin
destroy this house of absences
'll open the plot de mis versos.

Yarım, sən xatirələrimə girirsən
Sahildəki dalğalar kimi,
Qəlbimin qumuna qəfil girib dənizə
Yenidan qayıdırsan, dənizin
Çılğın, dayanmayan burulğanısan.
Ürəyim bu burulğanda batır, əriyir,
Bədənini dalğalar tək nəvaziş edir.
Qayıdacağımı bilirsən, ancaq
Öz adını özün də bilmirsən,
Öpüşlərini xatırladığımı bilmirsən.
Bəlkə bir aydın gündə,
Gözəl dərin bu qərib qəsri dağıdanda, 
Şerlərimin məqsədini açaram sənə.


Суббота, 6 февраля 2010

Woman, you burst into my memories,
like waves on the beach,

you suddenly walk into my sand,

and then come back into the sea again.

That you, as a wild,

continuous swell,

where my heart is sinking

caressing your body wave after wave.

You already know that I'll be back,

however, she did not know his name,

nor even that I remember your kisses.

Maybe one day,

when your skin will destroy this castle absence,

I'll tell you my ideas of poetry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment